This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify
Taowulf
Originally Posted by: Guest Go to Quoted Post
It only took me a year, but I finally got around to using this tip and started working on some logos. For computer hardware, of course.

Oops, apparently I was not logged in. :D
Posted: Sunday, October 6, 2019 1:25:08 PM(UTC)
It only took me a year, but I finally got around to using this tip and started working on some logos. For computer hardware, of course.
Posted: Sunday, October 6, 2019 1:24:06 PM(UTC)
RustySocket
Thanks for posting this guide. From someone with little artistic skills and not much experience I was able to use this to create a simple logo and most importantly learn a little bit about the tools and how layers work. Well written and easy to follow.
Posted: Tuesday, January 15, 2019 8:16:51 AM(UTC)
RallyzX360
I think we should add SketchDesigner (forum discussion at https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst140888_Sketch-Designer-Tool.aspx) to this list of tracers. Really nice to use and with a colour picker built right in.
Twitter: @RallyzX360
Posted: Sunday, December 9, 2018 9:44:17 AM(UTC)
PJTierney
Originally Posted by: NEOLINK Go to Quoted Post
Anyway to turn glass2k off and on? The site looks like it's no longer being updated. Awesome tool but gets annoying have that menu pop up every time I right click when I'm not working on a logo.

In the taskbar you’ll find the program’s icon. Right click it there and select Exit.
Posted: Monday, October 22, 2018 11:58:20 PM(UTC)
NEOLINK
Anyway to turn glass2k off and on? The site looks like it's no longer being updated. Awesome tool but gets annoying have that menu pop up every time I right click when I'm not working on a logo.
Posted: Monday, October 22, 2018 2:37:00 PM(UTC)
DARKWOLF440
Wow, I have never seen anything like that.... I made dozens of designs and eye-balling it makes things really hard and not nearly as accurate. Thanks soooo much for the info!!!

CodyJ

EDIT: Sorry for Double Post. I think it timed me out and posted as guest. Anyhow thanks for an awesome tutorial.
Posted: Tuesday, October 16, 2018 11:24:09 AM(UTC)
Wow, I have never seen anything like that.... I made dozens of designs and eye-balling it makes things really hard and not nearly as accurate. Thanks soooo much for the info!!!

CodyJ
Posted: Tuesday, October 16, 2018 11:20:15 AM(UTC)
Spekkter
(Via my reply on the other thread, same info. :) )

Another great alternative, and one I use a LOT for reference images and stuff, is a program called PureRef. Tons of options (opacity, hotkeys, multiple images with ability to align and resize automatically, sort, etc.) I use it quite often for my 3D modeling references, but you can absolutely use it for stuff like this. I have my opacity level adjustments set to Ctrl + and Ctrl - , and it works perfectly. You can lock the window, change it to grayscale, change opacity, etc. etc. etc. Tons of great options, lightweight, and very sleek look (no borders, etc.)

https://www.pureref.com/ if you wanna check it out! :)
Check out my Forza Horizon 3 Gallery here!
Posted: Sunday, October 14, 2018 4:04:10 PM(UTC)
HoodRGH CoHost
dude this is a nice tip thank you
Posted: Saturday, October 13, 2018 2:37:09 PM(UTC)

Notification

Icon
Error