This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify
HomemadeIsland
I was wondering if someone would be willing to recreate an IMPD police car. I have nowhere near the talent level required to do so myself. If you would like to do so, feel free to message me. Also if possible could you put the number 110785 in place of 09329 and 785 on the roof in place of 329. I only request those numbers because they are the numbers that were on my dad's car. If that's too much, don't worry about changing out the number

IMPD Badge

IMPD Rear[/h]
Posted: Wednesday, January 8, 2020 4:39:37 PM(UTC)
Clutch Nixon177
Greets and a happy new year!

I know it's a silly request, but I would be very grateful if someone could make a livery with this character:

https://66.media.tumblr....d34OrM1sd8fhno1_500.png

Suggested car: Porsche GT3 PO but I take any car.

Unfotunately gifting cars isn't available in FH 4 (I have some Superfasts, Pistas, Divos...) so the only thing I can offer are credits. For this work I'm willing to spend 100,000,000+ Cr

Peace out and thianks in advance if someone would be so kind.
Posted: Thursday, January 2, 2020 2:37:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SolidSonicTH Go to Quoted Post
I'm trying to recreate that simple black stripe that goes on the door of the Vantage GT12 (since, if I paint parts of the car, it vanishes, which is dumb).

I just don't have the aptitude for that. Everything I tried looks like **** . Would someone here be interested in taking on the challenge? I could try to make it worth your while.

I can make this happen if you still need. Longo422 is my tag I have a couple Astons that I’ve painted that you can check out. I can totally do what ya need. Let me know and I will start it for you
Posted: Wednesday, January 1, 2020 1:11:37 AM(UTC)
MIDNYTE DUBH
Originally Posted by: ADSakura Go to Quoted Post
I would like to request these two paint jobs : the Patrick Star Sasuke and spongebob Naruto. I would be very grateful if anyone could make them for me and send the paint codes to me.

https://www.google.com/s...l3Ko1dX-QJBzw&hl=en

https://www.google.com/s...%20by%20image&hl=en

Your links should work now 😉

FM7 / FM6 / FM4 / FM3 / FM2
FH4 / FH3
Posted: Tuesday, December 31, 2019 9:26:24 AM(UTC)
ADSakura
I would like to request these two paint jobs : the Patrick Star Sasuke and spongebob Naruto. I would be very grateful if anyone could make them for me and send the paint codes to me.

[img]null[/img][img=https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZivJwcLfFh_1hR16N_1SHjWih61WoqMDVZWSdJ7wJisDfY6w7Xfu0vYNgh4Na6F5E_1M8HmCIIB3pFHorHsWeIsXg3jeb-9GNZD6OEDQIsV7E92bwFpMQN6K-5NIgf-tnFA_1EzuLWo-jqjSWBrz74XqHXKPwvjMhG001I47tpA9L3uuKcRK_1pYPkOeFwi1EeRpsdr-oRzIxZwpt2NFHcqS_1_1NpKHfgzzw3LlXBs5RdM_13R2z0LGGU9sWNM3R1g1sHGByltPKkd_1HLShYLfDQgDW6hG9EA8VbOta1ah3vSI9ogOCBFLOsb275SlprjcihLsJNc06Tbn-qv72lYbrpl3Ko1dX-QJBzw&hl=en]patrick star sasuke[/img]

[img]https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZivPNuuZ3G4cn_1WS7hh8GqCXwL39R8GKXxUiiiGWUbnklOhWXiWabWufxSy3JHLMolSJhx0ZfJ5aAfXXl-3zBjHwmbPFdDFs6_1MNMsobaUEaqAgHxKjQgDQOYidXqHmTUnTVIurkAhuJeotmA43wrYrhhUKCEj1ZioUOlBNbB-eQ0SA8Ei6KbYO5fu3ULTYdb_1o2iU857ivmVxCe81vcMUGs7u_1zy5zkk0yG0iydcwEAaLZCjMVsUEXCH22yvhIz1xdsUtSOOwCkTp214HCs7WEObIJpyHQ45e2EHUlTChk-iSeuxATw9e9OJv8aHAT9CiparUg-MzxpDXFigS-09obRZvL0CQ&btnG=Search%20by%20image&hl=en[/img]
Posted: Sunday, December 29, 2019 7:27:48 PM(UTC)
ADSakura
I would like to Request the Paint of these two pictures :the Patrick Star Sasuke and spongebob Naruto. I would be very grateful to you if you could make them for me and send me the paint codes. Thank you.

Posted: Sunday, December 29, 2019 7:14:15 PM(UTC)
skisamIRVING720
Wonder if anyone was up to making a rally car style donut media themed skin for the 2016 Viper ACR, included the phrases, “mo powa babeh”, “lightning lightning lightning”, and “powered by dodge”. Thank you!!
Posted: Sunday, December 29, 2019 2:22:04 AM(UTC)
Mr Vyppaaaa
Originally Posted by: Disasterice Go to Quoted Post
Hey guys!
Was wondering if someone can make a specific livery for me?
I've always wanted to see the NFSMW BMW M3 GTR paint design on a Mustang. The 2018 GT model design in this game to be exact.

BMW M3 GTR
2018 Mustang GT

If anyone can help me with this it will be greatly appreciated!!
Much love.

If someone esle hasn't made this for you, I could bang it out for you in about an hour, let me know
Posted: Tuesday, December 24, 2019 12:30:58 PM(UTC)
Mr Vyppaaaa
Originally Posted by: Disasterice Go to Quoted Post
Hey guys!
Was wondering if someone can make a specific livery for me?
I've always wanted to see the NFSMW BMW M3 GTR paint design on a Mustang. The 2018 GT model design in this game to be exact.

BMW M3 GTR
2018 Mustang GT

If anyone can help me with this it will be greatly appreciated!!
Much love.

If someone esle hasn't made this for you, I could bang it out for you in about an hour, let me know
Posted: Tuesday, December 24, 2019 12:29:36 PM(UTC)
Advance happy new year 2020 provides you all categories of wishes to be shared with families, friends, loved ones, students, office colleagues. We have a wide collection of greeting that helps to select and share. Here you can find a more significant collection of wallpaper that is unique. This reduces the distance to create a special bonding with people by sharing new wishes by all means of telecom networks.

The new year is always a great beginning to close the previous year thoughts, hence it has been made even better in all things. Hence positive memories are required for a better beginning. In Advance Happy New Year 2020 Gif, you can find many interesting animated images, clip-arts to be sent as a gift to your beloved ones and friends. You can download the images for free. You can personalize your greeting card with your own words and preferences. You can download images for absolutely free no hidden links or charges. You can collect from a wide collection of images, clip-arts, glitter files, and animated images. Animated wishes make the wishes more interesting and bring great joy and happiness.
Posted: Wednesday, December 18, 2019 9:11:14 PM(UTC)

Notification

Icon
Error