ZR1 Lightbar

There needs to be an option to remove the light bar on the 2019 Corvette ZR1 or make a new car.

13 Likes

I couldn’t agree more. I’ve been waiting for this car for a while, only to have it arrive with a non-removable light bar.

5 Likes

Agree.

Although, it’ll look pretty sweet with a NFS most wanted cop car livery…

3 Likes

Absolutely! Please give us options to remove the flashing lights on top and select from the stock manufacturer colours.

5 Likes

And why does it only have 650hp?

Edit: mine was homologated

can’t seem to enjoy driving this thing with those huge drag-inducing overhead lights.

Come on T10 - wouldn’t have hurt to have an option for removing it!

2 Likes

Please stop overloading T10 with cosmetic requests. They are having a hard enough time giving us FRR that have been in the works for ALMOST a year. They obviously can’t multitask.
They promised us FRR first so your flashing light request should be processed in time for the new system rollout sometime in late 2020. Which won’t apply to FM7 unfortunately.

Hopefully, I’ll still be alive.

1 Like

It’s a Pace Car, it’s supposed to have the lightbars as a lot of them in real life do. Also those lightabars in the game aren’t adding any extra drag & if they are, it’s almost non existent as the car can hit the manufacturer’s claimed top speed of 212 in-game. An option to remove it would be nice but honestly it doesn’t bother me at all.

In that case, I’d love for them to make the 2019 ZR1 road version available at no extra cost. By the way, it sounds almost exactly like the 2015 Z06. Is that accurate, in your opinion? I haven’t checked YT vids yet.

1 Like

Either that or an option to remove the light-bar would do. It sounding like a Z06 sounds about right to me, I can’t see there being a huge difference IRL though I haven’t heard the car IRL or in any videos.

Either that or an option to remove the light-bar would do. It sounding like a Z06 sounds about right to me, I can’t see there being a huge difference IRL though I haven’t heard the car IRL or in any videos.

Interesting - a Z06 and ZR1 have always sounded distinctly different IRL - perhaps the new one doesn’t.

Have a ZR1… The Forza ZR1 is just a Z06 with a different body… Sounds wrong and not nearly enough HP, plus doesn’t handle like a real ZR1

1 Like

Wdym not nearly enough HP?

Performance wise its not too far off the irl car, lap times are about correct.

My favourite part is that, as I watch the pace car being used in the Indy GP on TV right now, is that it doesn’t have a light bar! Maybe the one for the 500 does, but not today (don’t usually pay much attention but noticed today because of this thread).

2 Likes

Hey look! The one Dale Jr is driving right now hasn’t got one either!

1 Like

+4739274950

Please just give us the road car version with all the factory color options. Thanks Turn10, the support this game is still getting is promising but I’ve wanted the ZR1 in the game forever now… please make this right.

3 Likes

It could be just a license issue. Chevy you can use our new car but just the pace car with lights on it!!!

Last night I had the situation that a drivatar was using the pacecar at a race at Watkins Glen - so I was overtaking a pace car with flashlight on under full course yellow - I never get my license back. Thx T10 for the real racing feeling.

1 Like

Please! We need a real world road ZR1 not a pace car!