Your stand out playlist tracks?

OK guys, it occurred to me we could kinda community source the best ever playlist for Horizon. Now I don’t you coming in here and listing your entire music list. Just one or two stand out tracks that are head and shoulders above the rest. The couple of songs you like most. Then by the end of this thread people will be able to put together some awesome track lists for their listening pleasure.
Oh, and remember this game is rated 3+ so try and keep things family friendly. So if you add any tracks that are adults only CLEARLY label them.

Right my couple of favourite tracks at the minute are both feel good tracks because the weather here is shockingly depressing. lol

1. Bassnecter - You and Me (From the Horizon 2 trailer, but was never in the game. Awesome to race to!)

2. Pogo - Wizard of Meh (I love this track, it’s silly and always puts a smile on my face!)

1 Like

I don’t actually have a playlist set up, but two of my favorite songs to drive to are Pomp and Pride by Toots and the Maytals and Luv (sic), Part 3 by Nujabes and Shing02.

I was made for lovin’ you - Kiss
The One Thing - INXS

Guns n Roses - Rocket Queen
AC DC - Back in Black
Motley Crue - Looks that Kill
Dio - Rainbow in the Dark