Your most fun and your most boring car owned?

Which car is the most fun you own and which is the most boring one?

My number one car is Niki Lauda’s 1976 Ferrari #1 Scuderia 312 T2, this suicide car is amazing to drive with cockpit camera view. And the absolutely most boring car i own is the 1987 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am GTA, it’s soooo slow to accelerate and sooooo slow at breaking and soooo slow in general, i pretty much fell asleep doing the Rebirth Of Muscle-challenge.

Since I drive Bonnet cam it’s really about the audio for most fun car for me. Anytime I’ve got a loud V8, crackling exhaust or Turbo blowback I’m happy. Boring cars are anything that sound like a Toyota Camry or other lane sedan. They’ve done quite a bit with the audio over the last couple years as there were a lot of weaknesses in it. But now the cars sound notably better.

If it was just a car that I’m happy to get into then it would be some old school Ferraris Lambos or Porsches from my teen youth growing up in the 80s

I despise driving the huge heavyweight trucks or any of those goofy vehicles that have no reason being on a track. And don’t get me started on those off-road vehicles that they somehow make us drive on the track. Leave those for Horizon please.