Your house

I’d post my house, but I see it’s been taken. Twice.

Time to move out I guess.

(that, or our houses are remarkably similar. Is it on the straight road leading either to or from the festival and Byron Bay?)

Cortina GetPhoto (3) by sbvwfanatic805, on Flickr

1 Like

Here’s mine.
“All I wanna do is live by the sea…” Oasis - (It’s Good) To Be Free

1 Like

I think it’s a little weird choosing a house and pretending that that house is yours in the game. That being said, I chose this one because I can get in the driveway sideways and virtually not a single car will scrape. And yes, I measured a lot of houses and a lot of cars for a really long time.

1 Like

Do you guys remember Test Drive Unlimited?
We could actually buy different houses and we could put our cars in a garage.
We could have up to 8(?) cars in a garage to look at them.

Forza Horizon used the concept of TDU and made it even better, but some parts are missing.
We can’t have houses and our garage is nothing more than a list of cars.
Also the world in TDU was much bigger.
We had the complete island of Oahu, and in TDU2 we had Oahu and Ibiza.

TDU is still my favorite open-world driving game of all time. You are somewhat close, each house had a different car capacity.

TDU was almost a simulator the way it approached things: You could buy your homes and decorate them to your liking inside; there were individual car dealerships for each brand; purchasing cars you had options such as wheels, exterior color, interior color, etc.; there was a different tuning shop for each type of vehicle, and so on. This made the game quite immersive, and I loved every bit of it. The Horizon series is close to this, but obviously the TDU approach is too slow paced for the Horizon Festival type thing.

2 Likes

My car and House, with some pals having a nice party going in celebrating the success of the huge phenomenon that is the Horizon Festival !

And on my profile, in the video of 9:06, in the first minutes, one can see how I park the Centenario I borrowed from ManteoMax.

1 Like

My house is in the west of Surfers Paradise. It’s not that huge but it’s enough. At least there’s a carport for two cars.

My house

https://1drv.ms/i/s!Aq9RHZwxorPqjHr_yvXBnh3H9xaj

My Donk

Front of the house

Empty inside

It has solar panels and a shed

1 Like

not a great photo but this is my house, keep the gates locked to protect my cars.

How on earth did you do that?

I welcome you all to my home. Don’t mind the train that comes every few hours. You’ll get used to it.

Middle of nowhere, peace and quiet and a honey waiting to welcome me home! What more could you want?

this is a great thread - keep em coming
I’m still looking for my special house … will post later :smiley:

This house is very cool.
Your mouse is on my house!

I would take the haunted house from the bucket list challenge but I don’t wanna be a party pooper so I’ll post later when I find a different one.

Edit: Wow I can’t believe P o o p e r was censored what are we 4yrs old?