XP boards Hints & Spoilers

I haven’t found it myself yet but since it’s in the middle of a lake, maybe some type of truck? Maybe the Ford Raptor, Bowler EXR, Halo Warthog (if you have it) or some other tall truck?

Wait until you find the one in between two buildings that probably 2 cars in the game can reach…lol

I found one like that, only one of the entrances is wide enough to get into. Then there is one on top of a building in the gold mine area, have not been able to get it yet.

I was using a range rover, but the water was just too deep.

Yea theres one in the construction area which had to be off an adjacent building & I was using the danger sign trying to hit it xD, I just use a hypercar to get through them and use an abarth 595 to get in the smaller crevices

I just bought treasure map on pc but i don’t know how to install this thing. Any ideas?

I ran across that one last night. How about the one that is on the roof of a building out in the woods? I looked and looked but could not see any ramps to jump up there with

If that’s on the building next to a water tower, you take a damn big run up! So you hit the side of the sign face on. There’s a bit of a hill that kicks you up high enough.

I spent the last several house getting all the boards…well all but one. The cliff jump one’s at the beach were pretty hard. Especially the smaller one. I probably worked on that one for 45 mins.

The last board that I can’t get is in the Gold Mine section. It’s on top of a building there. I’ve tried using a buggy but no matter what I do I can’t get anywhere near that. Do you remember what you used to get that one?

I used the ford raptor.

148/150 done, the last 2 at the beach. I just can’t seem to find the right spot or angle to make the jumps in a maxed Ariel.

The lake one is rather easy to reach. On the west side of lake there’s a small very hidden underwater path you can follow to the big island. You can just about make it out on the map if you look carefully.

2 Likes

Open up your world map and you’ll see there is a “shallow” path with plant life sticking out from the water. You’ll be able to reach it if you follow the path. The approach is from the west to east.

Good luck -edit- ninja’d lol.

I have 149/150 Bonus boards and 99/100 xp boards. I know where the last one is on the map, it shows the icon but when I drive there it’s not appearing. I dont know if anyone else has seen this. I circled the board that’s giving me trouble below. Xp Board

I had a hard time with that one too, look for the train tracks, their is a tunnel underneath the desert there for that board.

I have that one near the array, let me check my game - [Hint] - Train Tunnel worth 20K Billboard

It’s in the train tunnel.

the one at the airport half killed me, must’ve tried 50 times! got 4 skill points during too lol

I can’t for the life of me find out how to get the one almost hanging off the barn roof. I see no ramps elevations, just fields HELP driving me insane lol i keep smashing into the barn into even close to the roof.

These are a lot more hidden and sadistic this time around! :stuck_out_tongue:

I think I know what one you mean, I believe there is a hill or something which you have to jump to it from, I did it in a Koegnigsegg One:1, took me a bit of time to work it out as it was at a weird angle lol

I have managed to get every board apart from one which is left of ormiston gorge under the u shape river where there’s 3 going south and I can’t seem to find the bottom one in the field