Xbox Wire: What's a Drivatar, and Why Should I Care?

“If you’ve been keeping an eye on the gorgeous-looking Forza Horizon 2, you’ve no doubt seen mention of something called Drivatars. If you’re new to the Forza world, this term may seem strange and unfamiliar. Fear not! We are here to explain the whole concept for you.”

1 Like

[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

Does youre play in Fh2 effect F5 Driveatar 's and vice versa how does that work?

Buddy, I was wondering the same. I know for a fact that you have improved in leaps and bounds, but it doesn’t seem to reflect in your drivatar in F5 or FH2. I would consider myself an above average racer, but playing with my wife’s profile, my drivatar is pretty rubbish to be honest. Don’t really understand how it works to be honest… I put the time in to improve but my drivatar is pants.

1 Like

don’t think your drivatar in FH2 will affect F5 in any way,they are 2 separate games and aren’t linked

[Mod Edit - All posts to this forum must be in English. Please translate your message before posting - D]
https://translate.google.com/

The early drivatars in FH2 were based on their FM5 training.

Besides not being able to get ur times i lost to ur driveatar as well lol ur one tough mate!

Well I have friend who has not got Forza 2 but his drivatar appears in it. So obviously it does show from Forza 5.