Xbox One version won't start

Hopefully T10 or MS will get this fixed soon. Irritating to spend a hundred dollars on a game, and not be able to play it. Good thing I had a gift card to purchase it.

Same here, kicks me back to home screen

Same problem here…shows the splash screen than go back to home screen. Installed and played the game early today, and now this.

yep having the same problem

Same here. That 2-star rating this game has on Amazon seems to be well-earned.

Son of b*tch! Come on man, they need to get this together. I’ve been waiting all day to come home and play

Yep, same issue here. Was working fine last night. Ah well, at least I am not alone (alone means it could be a problem at my end, and potentially challenging to solve, but if a bunch of people are having it, it will get resolved as soon they figure out what is causing it. :slight_smile: )

1 Like

They seem to know about it, watch this space: https://twitter.com/ForzaMotorsport

1 Like

Having the same problem. Kicks me back out to the home screen.

Launching Forza 7 posts a title card and then it crashes back to Xbox dash. If you press the Start / Menu button it gives you the option to Quit the game from there, but it does not let you play.

Rebooting the console from settings or with power cycling does not let you play.

Copying the title from a fast external drive to the internal drive doesn’t work either.

Deleting the game and re-downloading a 70GB game that may lock up again in days doesn’t seem like a good solution, especially with the new data caps my ISP put in place this summer.

Same problem,tried moving game from external drive to internal but it did not help.Deleted game and am reinstalling so i won’t be able to see if this helps until sometime tomorrow as the download takes along time.Hope my save is still there when it works again.

Same here.

Came home from a rough day and I want to relax and play but it won’t start. It shows the orchestra real quick and put me back in home screen

I HAVE GAME DISK AND IT WOULD NOT LOAD TODAY. BOGAS!! IT RAN FINE YESTERDAY. SO I UNPLUGGED IT FOR HALF AND HOUR { MORE THAN LONG ENOUGH } AND WHEN I INSERTED DISK IT LOADED FINALY ! HOPE THIS IS HELPFUL.

I FOUND A SOLUTION: it’s not perfect, but a least you can play Forza 7. unplug from XBOX LIVE then unplug console. after a few plug console back in but NOT XBOX LIVE. reboot it then it works. it seems to be some sort of XBOX LIVE ISSUE. hope they fix it soon.

Same here, the game just stopped working. It was working around 4 hours ago.

Same here. Just tried starting Forza 7…i get the Porsch splash screen and then get kicked back to the home screen. Was working great yesterday. A cold start of the XO didn’t make any difference.

I’m having the same issue, been playing all week now it just goes back to the main menu when I try to launch it. None of the usual fixes work

Same problem.

Tried rebooting the console and all that, exactly the same thing happens; glad it’s not just me.

If it’s this broad of an issue I’m sure T10/MS will fix it relatively soon, no hope in hell I’m reinstalling so.

1 Like

Same issue.
Worked this morning, tried hard reboot to no avail.
Afraid my progress will get lost/corrupted if I uninstall-reinstall. (i have ~$2.2 mil CR & ~200 cars before the VIP fix)

Not in the insider/preview program. Original XB1 w/o Kinect. Ultimate Edition (digital copy) on USB 3.0 external drive 1.9/4 TB

2 Likes

Would like if the game actually worked as intended…

1 Like

Same issue here