Xbox One Top Gear Car Pack/1966 Ford Lotus Cortina Install problem bug.

Anytime I try to install the Top Gear Car Pack the 1966 Ford Lotus Cortina DLC uninstalls and gets placed in the ready to install list. The same would happen if I were to install the 1966 Ford Lotus Cortina DLC the Top Gear Car Pack uninstalls and gets placed in the ready to install list. Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You.

You should only need one of those installed as the Lotus Cortina is part of the Top Gear pack. Install one, go into the game and check if you have access to all cars from the pack.

I thank you for your response, But these two DLCs are the only ones that are giving me an issue. I have downloaded almost all the DLC packs and the free car DLCs with no issue. So there has to be a problem with these two packs or it wouldn’t be in my ready to install list.

One thing that I noticed when installing either DLC is that I would get the same notification and not two different notifications. Both are giving me a notification of Top Gear Pack is installed. I believe that both packs in some way are not being differentiated and being treated as if I am installing the same pack twice. Which would explain why one pack uninstalls when the other is installing. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Am I the only one? Any info on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You.