(Xbox One) HPRDriftTeam Recruiting 24/7

Hello, Guys Here We Have HPRDriftTeam Recruiting 24/7 We Are Looking For RWD Drifters Mainly Until We Find A Manager For AWD & FWD If You Want To Be A Manager For Any Of These You Will Find The Contact Details At The Bottom Of This Topic. We Allready Have A RWD Manager Which Is HPR’s Leader.
When The Team Has Over 5 Members We Will Start To Look For Team Drift Battles. We Will Do 1v1 Battles Against Other Teams But Still Need More Than 5 Members. If You Join The Team You Will Be Promoted Threw Team Levels.
Well Then Guys If You Want To Join HPRDriftTeam Then Add HPR Skyline On Xbox One And Talk To Him Be Sure To Message First Saying “I Want To Try-out For The Drift Team”. He Will Then Go Threw Some Questions Then A Drift Test Round The School Circuit. GOOD LUCK!!
Contact Adresses:
Email: HPRClub@outlook.com
Xbox One Leader: HPR Skyline
Rules To Join:
1. Must Be English Speaking
2.Good Ar Drifting
3.Xbox One Gen Only
4.Play Forza Regualy
5.Must Be On To Join Drift Battles

Are you guys point drifters or tandemers??

Good question mate but we are Point Drifter we often do Tandem Drifting in free time. Hope that helped.

Hmmm ok then im not completely sure if i want to join a team i just wanted to know just in case i changed my mind but alright then im a decent point drifter in RWD u can find me on Drift Rivals if your curious of the kind of scores i get

It is totally up to you if you want yo join a team or not mate. We are perfectly fine drifter and we all get over 200,00 points on Bernese alps. In my opinion it’s better to be in a team because you have always got people to drift with and ofcourse you make new friends.

Wouldn’t mind finding out how good you guys are I’ll send u a friend request on xbox.

No problem mate I was watching ur live stream yesterday for around 1hr and you look a good drifter hope to see you in our team.

We are still recruiting guys so get asking you will find the contact addresses above.

1 Like

I’d like to and would be interested in joining. All I’m having is some issues with keeping my car sideways on the long sweeps. Is it possible to get some assistance and then try out? If not its understandable. I’ll be making my rx7 when I get home. Was messing around with the 392 challenger but its to long for the narrow tracks. Also does car class have a requirement in joining.