Xbox one Forza Horizon 2 Pop-In

Hi, I play quite a few games on Xbox one and never have any issues with other games (except a.c. unity but everybody does with that game). However, ever since I first started playing forza horizon 2 a couple months ago, I’ve had some pretty bad pop-in. For those who don’t know what that is, it’s when you don’t see a graphic like the leaves on a tree or part of a building and then when you get right next to it, it suddenly pops into view. Does anyone else have this issue and if so, is there a workaround or anyone know of a patch coming out to fix it? Thanks!

What a few days to see if it still happens: http://forums.forza.net/turn10_postst30146_Storm-Island-issues-addressed-in-next-update.aspx

Shadows tend to pop in an out, grand theft auto has horrible pop in which makes horizon seem not that bad.

I would suggest either going into your console settings and power and startup and change it to energy save mode or regularly do a cold boot by holding the power button on the console for 5 secs. This makes sure the console is running as well as possible. It may or may not fix the pop in but its a good thing to do anyway.