Xbox "Deals With Gold" discount on FM5 Jan. 6-12

Forza Motorsport 5: Racing GOTY Edition can be purchased at a 40% discount during the period January 6-12, 2015, as part of Xbox’s “Deals With Gold” program: This Week’s Deals with Gold - Xbox Wire

Ok, what about it?

As the thread title is written, it reads rather like:

FM5 “deals with” gold discount Jan 6-12

(or, FM5 “has to deal with the” gold discount…)

If you change it to:

FM5 “Deals With Gold” discount, Jan. 6-12

It reads more like a simple announcement.

(I’m making an assumption here.)

Or, game of the year edition:

“The Forza Motorsport 5 Racing Game of the Year Edition includes the Top Gear Car Pack, including ten additional cars for you to collect, race, and customize, featuring the 2013 Holden #10 Holden Xbox Racing Team Commodore VF, 1966 Chaparral #66 Chaparral Cars 2E and the 2013 Audi RS4 Avant.”

Hope this was more helpful.

Makes no sense why a digital copy of a game costs more than the physical copy of the same game. No media, no packaging, box art, etc

Seems to always be the case atm. Although I think digital should be cheaper, there are a few pros:

Can’t loose it
Can’t scratch it
Always belongs to that account.

Not sure what happens if your account corrupts though…

cant sell it

^ The only reason why id buy a physical copy, especially if one isnt planning on keeping the game long. But its cheap enough I guess

I buy all my games digital and have been waiting for a deal like this to get back into Forza. Glad you threw in the free Holden Xbox Racing Team Commodore VF for us Aussies.

The only reason I would buy a game disc is if it happens to be Fallout 4.