xBox 360 Controller on PC issue

Hello! I have problem with my xBox 360 Controller on my PC version of Forza Horizon 4. This issue is recent - until nowa days I have no problems with this controller on my PC version of Forza Horizon 4. In the initial menus I can command in options with my controller with no problem. But in the game looks like some conflict between keyboard and xBox 360 Controller. it is manifested by blinking signs of controller buttons and keyboard binding, also steering by the controller fades in blinking. This issue is present only in Forza Horizon 4. In Forza Motorsport I notice some weird behaviour but I can steer with my controller, but not in Foza Horizon 4. I tried to find a solution on the internet with no success. I know that not only happened to me, but no solutions work for me. It is puzzling that this happened recently. Everything worked fine so far. Please support me if you can. Thanks in advance. :slight_smile:

First, try using a different USB port (preferably 2.0 not 3.0+) for your cable or transmitter/receiver. Second, try re-installing the software for windows (there’s an app store for the 360 and XBox One devices, I believe) and see if that helps.

Also try disabling your keyboard while you game, just to eliminate that it’s not doing something weird and trying to override the Xbox pad’s inputs.

Good Luck.

1 Like