Wrapping projects used FM games

Hi all!
I play FM games since the first part of Forza. I have to say I am not the best racer but it is also fun for me. I think FM is one of the best racing experience you can have. It is just a game but we can drive some dream cars and that is cool. For me the very special part of FM is that creative side. Always I was impressed as I saw some really good designs from our painters. So it was very clear for me that I want to be a part of that awesome painting community. I just had a little handicap; I am colorblind. But I wanted it so much and I tried my best. With the help from my brother I could use the right Colors lol. Maybe some of you remember some paints I have done in nearly all FM parts. After I was getting better in painting I was wondering if I could do this on real cars.

I decided to try some very “easy” desings. Also I had that idea to use the paint editor of FM.
My first try was my old BMW E34. Here are some pics:

Forza Motorsport:

Real:

Forza Motorsport:

Real:

The next car I have wrapped was my BMW E46 316ti Compact. I have to say that I love everything with camouflage. Here is the result:

Forza Motorsport:

Real:

I have a 3rd BMW, yes I like BMW lol. And yes I wrapped these too. Just have to do some pics.
I hope you like what I have done so far. I have thought really long about to share this with you. And I hope I can repeat this with more cars lol. Unfortunately, that does not work so fast like in the paint editor.
cheers AJ

4 Likes

Super Sache AJ! Sieht gut aus.

I love seeing the creativity in Forza transitioning into real life. Sehr geil!

1 Like

Awesome work man. Love that e34.

Very EXCELLENT!

Thank you all for your Feedback. I appreciate it.