Wobblycaptains Gallery FM5

Hello and welcome to my FM5 Gallery.

Just a little about myself I live in the uk and am a older gamer in my 40s (never to old to play video games) and have been playing forza since forza one was released I spent a little time playing fm2 & fm3 but it was when fm4 was released that I really got to like the forza franchise some may remember me from 1FTR Full Throttle Racing of which I established upon fm4 release it was its club feature within the game that inspired me to create the club however with one thing leading to another I am now freelance.

It was while browsing this forum that I had seen other images of forzatography and was amazed by how good the images where and the creativity behind them this inspired me to have a go myself and explore this side of forza.

I Hope you enjoy my gallery & please feel free to add your comments and thank you for looking.

Here is just a few to start my FM5 gallery.

2 Likes

spot reserved for specials

Love this shot!

Thanks for comment Viper it was one of my first attempts on FM5 taking a picture also the paint was my first go using the design editor.

1 Like

1 Like

Awesome shots +1

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

Great shots mate, love this one.

Cheers Sketch am hoping to be a bit more active with the forzatography this time around with FM5 I must check your gallery as your shots are magnificent and I have said it before its images like yours that got me into this so I blame you :slight_smile:

Honda NSX-R 1992

(See my sharefront for design.)

I like the fourth shot in post 1.

Great recent photos!

Thanks for all your comments guys :slight_smile: