WITHOUT SPACE FOR TUNES, NOW THE NAME IS CUT WITH 12 CHARACTERS.

In the editor of the tuning name, I have space to type 16 characters, but after saving, only 12 characters appear. Can anyone tell me if the August / 18 update has increased the number of slots for tuning, or are they still the same 500?

I’ve already spent the 500 to tune the cars homologated, and now that I’m already with the garage full, 900 cars, how do I preserve and share the tuning for the full classes of E300-X999?

Still the same. I’ve become very quick to axe a duff tune nowadays. I save one or two homologated tunes for each division - whichever I find the quickest/nicest to drive, then I experiment with different cars in different classes. Most of my Track toy Lotuses are actually tunes to A class, for example.

No matter how you sum things up, the availability of tuning slots is horrendous. Don’t even think about a tune for every car, oh no no no.
T10 dudes couldn’t even come to the logical conclusion that there should be at 1 tune slot for every car. Good foresight Dan, good job.

This problem of displaying only 12 characters appeared only on my first entry after the August update. Now all the characters are behaving normal, appearing all 16.