Winter #Forzathon Shop, Festival Playlist events and rewards through March 4

The Game on the event ‘eligible’ cars screen only shows eligible type for the event by eligible class for the event, not everything regardless of class and also only what is default in the class - and so ignoring added tunes (only at the race entry car selection screen will you see such)… i.e. Offroad buggies B class, will not show the Ariel, Exomotive, Funco, Hot Wheels, the Polaris nor neither VW - no matter how you have them tuned in your game.

Normally it is best just to look on the map at the icon - ie. Dirt Racing, B class, Offroad buggies and go to your garage and filter for such (ignoring dirt of course, this is just to inform you of what to expect/should adjust for).

Yes, this week ‘Microcar Mayhem’ is not something you can filter for, and yes I feel the game should have some sort of glossary or otherwise inform on what is to be used when it requests this type of special type (yes you can begin to create a blueprint and pick the type and then see all cars - but many do not know this (as game does not tell you) and really you should not need to do this to find this ‘hidden’ information) - and yes, technically this is the part answering your question as to why you could not see the others on offer, but it is the beat I can offer, and it isn’t a fix for a ‘feature’ that shouldn’t be set up as it is.

TL;DR

Game only shows Type By Class, by default Factory/Game Class for the event, ignores anything outside this (not shown). - It’s a ‘feature’ working as intended.

1 Like

Don’t worry, it’s best to buy all the cars in the game anyway.

1 Like

Used the Typhoon for the jump. The rest was easy.

can’t even delete post!

Oh come on! Don’t give up so easy… it is really perfectly doable. Just take the GMC Syclone. Put a S2 tune on it (search S2 and description “season” and “jump”, at least that is what I’ve done). Then clear the road to the jump from any kind of objects (like I said earlier) into the snow and go. Use rewind if your landing was a little bit off to just before the ramp and just correct your steering a little bit… hope this helps. Good luck.

Ps I don’t know if this matters but before I did the jump with the GMC for the Van/Utility requirement, I already had done the same PR stunt with my Ferrari 812 to get the Super Wheelspin.

Then just upgrade or apply a tune to a van/utility car?

2 Likes

can’t even delete post!

More to come but here are the tunes I have used for a few things this season.

Vans and utilities: GMC Vandura Offroad/Jumps 194 763 777
Microcar: Sprite speed race 319 095 093
Trial: 71 mustang speed race 115 365 231
Games: Vw 03 golf winter games 158 306 217

Very bad week.

Not even the Backstage Pass is worth playing for, since you can only redeem each car with it once.

2 Likes

Don’t you just like playing the game? I’ve had the game over 2 years, and I still like doing the seasonal events. It’s nicer to get a car that you haven’t got, but that’s like the cream on the cake… you can enjoy a cake without cream.

4 Likes

I have fun playing the game but doing other things (my own events, for instance). Playlist is but a small part of Forza Horizon.

Forza Horizon 4: Festival Playlist Events - Winter - Until 04/03/2021 - SERIES 32
For players who need help: Percents,Tunes and Rewards:
50% Autumn: BACKSTAGE PASS
80% Autumn: MCLAREN 12C COUPE 2011
50% Series 32: BACKSTAGE PASS
80% Series 32: ATS GT 2018

Photo / Picture: Percents,Tunes and Rewards - Winter

Photo / Picture: Rewards

Forza Horizon 4: Festival Playlist Events - Rewards - Until 04/03/2021 ** SERIES 32 ** Winter

Share Codes: Pause Menu, Event Activations, or Creative Hub.
You can use this code to get to a specific Event Blueprint quickly, and easily.
Share Code: Garage → Designs & Paints → Find New Designs → Search
Share Code: Garage → Upgrades & Tunes → Find → Search

A) Photo Challenge: #DUOS
Another Player or Drivatar at the Express North Rail Yard
Reward: Super Wheelspin

B) Forzathon Weekly: Vans and Utility vehicle
Code Tune FORD FPV LIMITED EDITION PURSUIT UTE 2014 :… 295 618 109

D) The Trial Co-Op Championship: Golden Age Muscle
Reward: Classic Race Suit
Code Tune CHEVROLET CAMARO Z28 1979:… 155 564 647

E) Playground Games Winter
Reward: Renault Clio RS 197 2007
New this season: You don’t have to win the event to earn the reward.
Code Tune FORD FIESTA ST 2014:… 164 746 009

F) Danger Sign: Rail Yard Ramp
Code Tune FORD FPV LIMITED EDITION PURSUIT UTE 2014:… 295 618 109

G) Speed Trap: Bamburgh Dunes
Code Tune MOSLER MT900S 2010:… 308 569 021

H) Speed Zone: Crescent
Code Tune MOSLER MT900S 2010:… 308 569 021

I) Championship: Going Uptown
Reward: Porsche Macan Turbo 2019
Code JAGUAR I-PACE 2018:… 161 112 566

J) Championship: Micro Street Scene
Reward: Ferrari 166MM Barchetta 1948
Code PORSCHE 550A SPYDER 1955:… 730 191 192

K) Championship: Downhill Dash
Reward: Volkswagen Global Rallycross Beetle 2014
Code HOONIGAN FORD RS200 EVOLUTION 1986:… 230 538 853

*** UPDATE *** Winter
FORZA HORIZON 4: SUPER 7 - Winter
LAMBORGHINI VENENO 2013 is available for completing the Super7 this week.

Imgur

I hope this helps you to do the challenges

On the Vans & Utilities jump, I ended up using a Syclone with my own S tune but figured out to make the jump, you need to be going roughly 140 mph on the ramp…I have a Monaro Ute tuned to S also that I couldn’t get over 135-ish and kept ending up 20 feet short.

Any car with a twin turbo V12 will work. The Syclone is the best since it’s light (for its class) and it has that fantastic GM 4-speed automatic. But I think you can use the El Camino as well if you don’t have a Syclone. None of the other cars are powerful enough, and some like the Transits/VW pickup have bad aerodynamics.

There’s a small ramp before you enter the building. I recommend braking very slightly so you don’t jump too far, then floor it once you’re on the ground again. Between 220-230 kph will get you 3 stars, and if you’re lucky you can even jump far enough to complete the seasonal as well.

Shame how the VW Type 2 FE is a “Cult Car”, though. It’d have been perfect!

I am going to try to three-star with each of the Vans & Utilities that I have (no DLC)

The problem I had with the Elky is going “too” far. I kept slamming into the rail car. I ended up tapping on the brake at the end of the jump and aiming for right between the train and the building to the right. Easily gets the seasonal. Well, easily gets the distance anyway…was a pain constantly repositioning. lol

i used a 7.2 v8-swapped syclone for the jump. it got the job done.

Vans & Utilities - Land a 3-Star Jump at the Rail Yard Danger Sign

So I ran each vehicle model I had under this category. Snow tires and rally shocks. Minimal tuning. The starting point for each was the fence before the train tracks. If a car needed a “run up”, it took place back at the road where the y intersection is. Yes, rewinds were used. But most vehicles made it on their first or second run, it wasn’t an arduous process.

1970 Chevrolet El Camino - S2 926: over 880 ft. (started with a run up, was actually a problem lol)
2011 Ford Transit Supersportvan - S1 855: 729.12 ft (with run up)
2014 Ford FPV LE Pursuit Ute - S2 939: 754.87 ft
1983 GMC Vandura G-1500 - S1 893: 734.42 ft (with run up)
1991 GMC Syclone - S2 932: 762.99 ft (815.60 with run up)
1992 GMC Typhoon - S2 916: 723.28 ft
1974 Holden Sandman HQ - S2 928: 748.29 ft
1965 Morris Mini-Traveler - S1 876: 702.49 ft (with run up, second run 724+)

As noted in another post, the El Camino was a breeze. It did require a tap on the brake at the end of the ramp in order to keep the nose down. And with the run up, it kept smashing into the train car so I had to angle it between it and the building. I did not try it from the fence as with the others but it should not have a problem.

The Transit seemed to give me the biggest problem in the beginning requiring a number of runs until I remembered the 3-star is only 700 ft…not the 770ft for the Forzathon thing…which was cleared easily by the Elky earlier. So not sure what the longest jump was, but the very next one made it, so I moved on.

The Vandura fell like a brick on it’s first run, but with the run up, it made it in one shot, no rewinds. I figured that one was going to give me the most trouble.

The Typhoon may seem surprisingly low but I hadn’t bothered clearing the benches and clipped a light pole. Should be about on par with the Syclone.

I thought the Sandman might have an issue since it only has one additional size tire…but it obviously did well enough. Two runs, it got squirrely on me in the first run.

I was worried about the Morris. It’s not the max engine, but the numbers seemed better this way. Fell like a brick without a run up. Clipped a light pole on the first success. Ran it after and did much better.

So overall, each of these was able to hit the target without numerous runs. Just gotta clear the way first and if using one of the lower PI options, just need a bit of extra run.

*Edit: I did not post or even save any of the tunes I used. But they are still configured that way, so if you want to try one, let me know. I’ll post it for you.

1 Like

I got 3 stars in HSV truck with a tune for the railyard jump. Also, Abrath 595 worked fine for the microcar event and i got it to go 140mph