Winter #Forzathon Shop, Festival Playlist events and rewards through August 20

WINTER | SERIES 25

Starts August 13 at 7:30am Pacific
Ends August 20 at 7:30am Pacific

This is the third season of Series 25.

(no new exclusives this season)

BARN FIND RUMOR:

#FORZATHON SHOP

• 650 FP Car: 2018 McLaren 600LT Coupe (previously available Exclusive model)
  • 450 FP Car: 2018 Ford F-150 Prerunner DeBerti Design Truck (previously available Exclusive model)
  • Clothing: Patrol Hat
  • Clothing: Patrol Outfit
  • Wheelspins cost this series: 40 FP & 150 FP

FESTIVAL PLAYLIST

• 50% Winter Completion: 2018 ATS GT (previously available Exclusive model)
  • 80% Autumn Completion: 1964 Porsche 356 C Emory (previously available Exclusive model)
  • 50% Series Completion: 1999 Lamborghini Diablo GTR (previously available Exclusive model)
  • 80% Series Completion: 1992 Toyota Celica GT-Four RC ST185 (previously available Exclusive model)

PHOTO CHALLENGE

#DIGGINGIT

• Reward: Super Wheelspin
  • Take a photo of any Rally Monster at the Quarry. Share your photo on Twitter for a chance to be featured in a future Forza livestream.

#FORZATHON

Earn 100 FP from the weekly challenge plus 10 per Daily, plus Bonus for all, double for owning the Lake Lodge

Weekly Challenge:
[Must be done in sequence to count.

• Own and drive the 1990 Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evo II
  • Earn a total of 3 stars from Speed Traps in your 190E
  • Earn 6 Clean Racing Skills in your 190E
  • Drive your 190E “for a total of 20 miles”
  • Daily Challenges:*
    Each challenge is open for 72 hours from 7:30am Pacific of the start day.
  • Earn 3 Wreckage Skills
  • Closely overtake while racing to earn 2 Great Pass Skills
  • Earn 3 Landscaping Skills
  • Earn 2 Speed Skills
  • Earn 1 Great Near Miss Skill
  • Earn 1 Ultimate Drift or E-Drift Skill
  • Combine Air and Wreckage Skills to earn 3 Crash Landing Skills

SEASONAL EVENTS

The unique reward listed for seasonal championship events requires you to place 1st against at or above the Highly Skilled Drivatar difficulty setting; the Trial requires Unbeatable difficulty. As of Series 24 Playground Games rewards the car for all participants, win or lose.

The Trial Co-Op Championship: “Tobogganing” | Cross Country | (A800) Extreme Offroad

• Reward: 2018 Mercedes-Benz X-Class (previously available Exclusive model)

Showcase Remix | “Ride to Anywhere”

Seasonal Playground Games | Mudkickers’ | (A800) Offroad

• Reward: MINI X-Raid (previously available Exclusive model)
  • As of Series 24 you don’t have to win the event to earn the reward.

PR Stunt: Mudkickers’ Showjump Danger Sign | 705.4 feet

PR Stunt: Astmoor Speed Trap | 203.0 mph

PR Stunt: Bridlewood Speed Zone | 134.0 mph

Championship: “Blizzard Mountains” | Dirt Racing | (S1 900) Hoonigan

• Reward: 2016 Hoonigan Gymkhana 10 Ford Focus RS RX (previously available Exclusive model)

Championship: “Like a Boss” | Road Racing | (S2 998) Base Cost >= 2,000,000 CR

• Reward: 1969 Ford Boss 302 Mustang (previously available Exclusive model)

Championship: “Midnight Battle” | Street Scene | (S1 900) Track Toys

• Reward: 2008 Koenigsegg CCGT (previously available Exclusive model)

Monthly Events

• Monthly Rivals: Hot Wheels Bone Shaker at Greendale Club Circuit
  • Online Adventure
    Completing the monthly events applies their completion percentage to all four seasons in the Festival Playlist.
2 Likes

The showcase remix was miserable. The camera was so low behind the car (yes I use chase cam) that I could barely see the track.

1 Like

How is the trial A class Extreme Offroad again?? Am I right I thinking that’s been the case at least three times in the last 10 or so weeks and cross country two weeks in a row?

1 Like

And likely for a lot of people 2 trials in a row with the same vehicle (the Trailcat).

I knew last week by the name + reward it was going to be CC again but more fool me for hoping we’d at least get Offroad or SU Heroes, thought there was no way they would go for an A800 Extreme Offroad event yet again.

Summer/Spring/Autumn - C and D races
Winter - S2 S1

Good stuff.

1 Like

This is why I want to thank PGG for reminding me that this kind of “trolling” is why I will NOT buy another Horizon.

1 Like

So, …you’d rather run C and D races in winter snow? That’s hard core; awesome! :crazy_face::smile::frowning_with_open_mouth::roll_eyes::expressionless:

The extra prizes from season 16 are still happening.

Summer:
50% Green Man
80% Crown Vic
Autumn:
50% Ferarri 512 S
80% Alien Morph Suit
Winter:
50% ATS GT '18
80% Mclaren 12C
Spring:
50% Diablo GTF
80% Lotice Elise '05
Total:
50% Aventador '12
80% Ferarri 250 tr

So, yes, that means you’ll get two ATS GT '18s when you get 50% this season.

Just got 'em. Auctioned them off for $138,000 a piece.

LOL, thanks, I was wondering what is broken this time but didn’t care too much. My garage limit was a bit more sad than me.

Nice! Loads of stuff to skip this season.

1 Like

Hate that jump through the tunnel in the snow.

2 Likes

The drivatars of the Hoonigans on Blizzard Mountain have clearly decided to ignore those pesky laws of physics for this one. Same car as me, massively out-braking me in the snow on every corner, clinging to dry racing lines like they’re on grippy slicks on a hot summer’s day.

2 Likes

I absolutely flew past them, and won by miles.

Well good for you. So did I after a change of car and a tune. But there was definitely some dubiously realistic modeling of certain cars in those conditions, even more so than usual.

The Hoonigan cars are very good in the mud anyway. My turning was better than the Ai turning.

I was wondering why the hell I won an extra Ferrari 512…so wait you no longer have to WIN the playground games, just participate in them? Does everyone join up and then just quit? :stuck_out_tongue: I think one of the more interesting cars was the AMG 4 door MB from last week or the week before, along with that McClaren 12C…

You need to finish the Playground Games, but you no longer need to win just play until the game finishes and you will get the reward, so you can’t join and then quit as that wont count. Baffles me that people still are quitting after the 1st match if their team loses, or if the 1st round is going bad quitting before the end of the round. Haven’t people seen the reward at the end that will say place 2nd in the championship. Yesterday I was alone against a team of 6, because everyone quit and these players quitting were 2 or 3 * so not exactly newbie players.

1 Like