Win 10 FM7 wont launch

As others have said, when trying to launch FM7 all i get is the splash screen for a few seconds and then nothing. I stay in the Scottish highlands where our broadband speed is less than ideal for downloading modern games (FM7 took 1.5 days) so id rather not have to re-install game or windows unless i have to. I ran eventvwr and i get Event ID 5973, apps. Activation of application Microsoft.ApolloBaseGame_8wekyb3d8bbwe!forzamotorsport7 failed with error: The app didn’t start. See the Microsoft-Windows-TWinUI/Operational log for additional information. I have reset windows store app several times which did nothing. I also tried running the app troubleshooter which detected and supposedlly fixed corrupted cache, and i tried making a new windows account but still the problem persists. If microsoft or turn10 would atleast communicate that they are aware of the problem it would be less frustrating.

Someone in another topic said that turning off “Game-Bar” off in Windows Settings fixed it, i would also suggest turning off Game-Mode and Game-DVR.

Start - Settings (cogwheel icon) - Gaming (turn everything off)

Otherwise it could be a security permission related problem