Why left hand drive?

Loving that game so far,

I have noticed though, I keep instinctively driving along the roads on the right hand side because the steering wheel is on the left hand side of the car, the wheel is on the wrong side of the car for Australia. They drive on the left, obviously in right hand drive cars.

Why on earth are the cars left hand drive?!

There are right-hand drive cars. Any vehicle manufactured in a left-hand drive country will still be left-hand drive if it gets imported to Australia. Australia doesn’t manufacture all of the Models of vehicles themselves.

Cars that are left hand drive in real life, are left hand drive in the game. Cars that are right hand drive in real life, are right hand drive. It has been this way in every Forza game I have ever played.

I just drove a BMW M4 in the game, which definitely is available in right hand drive, it’s still left hand drive in the game.

EDIT: Have some pictures of right hand drive M3s and M4s from an Aussie review site: http://www.themotorreport.com.au/58854/2014-bmw-m4-m3-pricing-and-features-for-australia

I think it depends on the car they laser scanned - if it happened to be left hand drive then that wasn’t an issue.

Quite possibly a thing, that means they went abroad to scan cars though as the game is apparently developed in Leamington Spa.