Why are theese CHEATERS still allowed in the game?

This is kinda annoying, im talking about the speed traps, Speed zones, and danger signs, The Iron Knight truck, FLYING, not jumping, FLYING 6km, did i miss the part in upgrades where you can give the huuuge truck rocket boosters and wings?

Or how about the amount of cars, that seem to be able to do mach 0,5 easy? Even the tiiiiiiny Peel P50 can do that it seems.

Every single Speed trap record over 500km/h = BAN, every single Danger sign over 700 meters = BAN, imo.

And NO, i do not care about this being some sort of bug in the game, that somehow makes players able to INSANE km/h people are knowingly exploiting this, ie, knowingly cheating, thus, no mercy imo.

[Mod Edit - naming and shaming (including via video) is not allowed on the forums; please submit this as a ticket via the Support site to bring it to the attention of the developers - MM]

1 Like

[Mod Edit - naming and shaming (including via video) is not allowed on the forums; please submit this as a ticket via the Support site to bring it to the attention of the developers - MM]

Why? Why not hang cheaters out to dry?

Why should i spend time on support tickets, when the problem CLEARLY is very widespread, and VERY noticeable, and should have been fixed AGES ago, i mean really?

tsk tsk

1 Like
  1. Because accusers of cheating have been incorrect in the past, when players have been subject to a leaderboard glitch through no fault of their own.
  2. Because the only way to confirm cheating is with tools only the developers have.
  3. Because making a player a target for vigilante abuse is not the proper way to conduct enforcement.
  4. Because the forums Code of Conduct prohibits discussion of enforcement issues.

If you’re displeased about the progress of cleaning leaderboards the best way to spur the developers is with quantifiable data, which you can do by submitting a feedback ticket at the Support link.

3 Likes

The only thing less important than improbable scores on PR leaderboards, is the PR leaderboards. No suspicious score there should automatically be worth a ban.

I managed 1500metres on one particular danger sign. repeatedly. Does that mean i’m ban worthy? Despite no cheating going on whatsoever?