Who wants a "Day One Edition" McLaren MP4-12C code?

Awsome! please hit me too!
Thanx!

Awsome! please hit me too!
Thanx!

Yes I would like one !!! And thank you for this opportunity.

5min late? Can I get one please?

One for me?

Posts closed. Codes will be sent to your PM inboxes.

Can i have a code pretty please i work nights and have only just seen the post

GOODNESS GRACIOUS! that car is dangerous, worse road handling than a Beetle! No please! I certainly don’t want to have it as a gift :slight_smile:

Sure I’d like one.

Check your inboxes, folks. I was able to accomodate everyone who asked for one included the last few who didn’t see the cutoff time. Oh well you got one anyway. And, as of now, I am OFFICIALLY DEPLETED of all of the extra Day One McLaren MP4-12C codes I had. Hope ya’ll liked them.

thanks for the code friend

x

I’ve got one, although I didn’t want one because I already have the car, anyone else who wants it? the first one who sends me a PM gets the code.

Code is given away!

I put code in and it came up as the car but when I confirm it says “something went wrong” and gives me a code to share with MS thank you tho

i’m probably too late, but if you still have one available that would be soooo awesome…if not, my fault, only read the post just now ( no hard feelings :wink: )

Im always in the market for a free hypercar :smiley: yes please and thanks in advance

Just wanted to say thanks for the code, much appreciated. :slight_smile:

Got it to work, thank you so much for the kindness…I hated the car on the bounty but once I tuned it for R class it really came to life, it’s a awesome car…thanks again

I love one if there are any left.
Thanks for the kindness.

Man I always miss these. Enjoy y’all’s cars lol