Who all is taking vacation on the 28th?

no day off for me that day, will be working up til 5 pm (EST) and even still i won’t be able to play until it finishes installing which could be hours (if my ISP doesn’t try to mess with my connection like they’ve doing for several weeks now); But by Saturday, I should be on getting everything setup: paints, vinyls, tunes

I’m moving my whole house around for this game!
Have to move my pc, xbox, etc, and desk, printer, 3D printer and all the gubbins. So will be spending the next couple of weeks doing that. Putting it all in the “playroom”, the kids are taking over the dining room and the lounge is being turned into a lounge of all things! Then when all that is sorted i’ll deserve a holiday so i’m taking several months of “me time” to fully enjoy FH4.

My wife is decorating the bathroom in a Bioshock theme and the dining room in a Harry Potter theme for the kids so i have nothing to do around the house! I’ve been painting, cutting up furniture etc so she can’t come to me with “jobs” in the middle of October!

I’m well and truly planned ahead for every eventuality bar “Acts of God”.

2 Likes

You sound like you have an awesome family! Particular props for the Bioshock bathroom idea - that sounds incredible!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad new but Having a Wife is a Act OF GOD :grinning::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Nope but I will be hammering it and having lots of very late nights for months and months whilst trying to remain employed haha!

Yep, boss approved the day off. Can’t wait

1 Like

Preordered the ultimate edition and have taken two weeks off.

1 Like

Now that is some serious Forza Addiction

1 Like

I would but I’m an accountant and it’s quarter-end so that’s a no from me :frowning:

Will certainly try! At least I’m heading home early :slight_smile: The whole weekend is dedicated for racing and tuning the hell outta it in co-op with my little brother. It’s my birthday weekend and since I crossed the ugly 40, having another year brought behind me amuses me less and less. Therefore I’ll probably be not in best-in-class driving condition haha.
So thrilled about historic Britain, too bad the Tuesday streams are over now. Could enjoy a Playground Games inhouse episode with Ralph, Tree and the charming crew every night craving for more :smiley:

I will, even getting in some prep work.

[![

(https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1847/43394583874_c9fc9caa9c_b.jpg)](Forza Motorsport 7 ‎2018-‎08-‎18 09-52-53 | Alexander Atkin | Flickr)Forza Motorsport 7 ‎2018-‎08-‎18 09-52-53 by Alexander Atkin, on Flickr]horizon 4 prep work[/img]

I find it funny for some reason that most AAA games these days will screw you over for taking the day off because the game will not function and have a disastrous launch but I feel the opposite with Forza. It will work on launch as it should and I can’t wait for this game to come out!

I would, I was existed for the game … I pre-ordered the Ultimate edition a long time ago, like I always do, … then I found out …Seasons are locked??? They are locked in Offline?? Why??

so I’m no longer exited … unfortunately. I was looking forward to this for more then a year now, and for nothing…I’m more pissed off and disappointed in PlayGround Games at the moment.

I will try the game, I have already payed for it after all… and a lot of money at that, but as it looks right now I will only be able to enjoy the game every 4 weeks or so … and as far as I know the first week is the wrong season for me, so no need to loose time from work to play the game… I will have to wait either way…

If this is not fixed this might end up to be yet another murder of a franchise in my opinion…

I actually agree with you that I don’t understand why seasons are locked offline. If we’re being realistic however there’s probably not that much difference from spring-to-fall, and if you really don’t like winter you can set race events to whatever season you wish, it will just go back to winter in free-roam.

Given that various collectables and such are allegedly linked to seasons, that strikes a balance between allowing people to fully play the game offline and keeping offline from being a way to cheat the game’s natural seasonal progression to get stuff ahead of time. That seems like the obvious reason to me, anyway.

1 Like

I think its guaranteed that a bonus board will be in the lake and won’t be accessible until winter.

There’s apparently four barn finds linked to seasons as well (presumably one for each).

I took Friday and Monday off

Hopefully the game will be out 12am or earlier. Absolutely sucks when it releases at weird times like 4am

If you have pr ordered the Ultimate edition that has early release game will become active about one minute after midnight in your time zone. Horizon 3 and Forza Motorsport 7 both did so Going on that Horizon 4 should as well it is just the official release date that has the US midnight release time only.

1 Like