Who all is taking vacation on the 28th?

I am, plus Monday too. 4 days should fulfill my Horizon fix.

1 Like

Not on holiday but will refuse any kind of overtime over the first month of it coming out.

1 Like

Spoke too soon, my boss has a friends wedding to go to so I have to cover her. FFS :frowning:

1 Like

Keep in mind depending on your time zone you can be playing the night before, so Horizon 4 will come out for me (following past patterns) on the evening of the 27th. I will probably play for 8~10 hours straight building up my go-to stock of 30 cars, tuning, customizing, getting some basic paint jobs done, pass out, call into work, and resume playing for the rest of the day on the 28th. I love this series.

2 Likes

In the past I have taken time off but unfortunately this year is super busy at work so no dice. The weekend will have to suffice, I’ll just tell everyone not to talk to me for 48 hours. :smile:

1 Like

The 28th, and the two weeks afterwards :slight_smile: Love me some Forza!

1 Like

Lucky for me it’s a public holiday for me
Yay for AFL grand final parade
Been good for the release of fm7 and fh3 as well

1 Like

Nice, I’ve been petitioning my local government to make all Forza releases a national holiday but no luck so far. :unamused:

3 Likes

I’ll have to run it by the boss(me), and see about scheduling really light for about a week.

1 Like

Yep a whole 15 hours ahead of this one​:arrow_double_down::arrow_double_down::arrow_double_down::arrow_double_down::arrow_double_down::arrow_double_down::arrow_double_down:

Well sorry but we Australians will all ready be playing for 15 hours before you even get a look in.

2 Likes

Funny guy! I’ll change me time zone, call Bill Gates, sign up with an isp over there, something. Just so I can see the look on your avatar when I’m in the middle of your first drift zone😁

1 Like

You will be sitting in that Drift Zone for a very long time all by your self then as that will be the very last thing I will be doing in the game so hope you bring a good Book while you wait.

4 Likes

I guess that’s why I have always found the Forzathons quite easy. Guys like you and Talby have already worked out the Kinks before I get home to do them.

3 Likes

Ok I can accept that and now my life dose have meaning again​:yum::yum::yum: Beside some one has to be Frist. Mind you the Kiwis being 2 hours ahead just ….

1 Like

Yep that’s what we do
[Mod Edit - D]

1 Like

Not even sure if or when I’m buying it, yet. But it’s not something I’d be likely to use vacation for anyway. With certain things being season specific and the seasons rotating weekly, I’ll have to be rationing out my drive and motivation over a 3-4 week span, too.

I’ll be off the release week. I have no life,LOL

2 Likes

Yep not many of us in this place do have a life :zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face:

4 Likes

Me too, I HATE Drifting.

5 Likes

Ditto, probably cause I’m no good at it.

4 Likes