Which edition are you going to buy/pre-order?

I got the ultimate. It’s easy to get store credit well below face value, so while it says £80, I didn’t really pay more than about £60

I ordered the Ultimate today, I’m greedy I want everything and I want it fast.

Already got the Ultimate

I was at GameStop the other day and the dude working there tried to preorder FH3 for me with no success, he said I could just get the standard instead of ultimate(ya right bud). Obviously, I left and immediately got on Amazon and FH3 ultimate edition wouldn’t go into my cart! I’m scared! Help! I need the early access!
*Update
It works now!

Ultimate, CD-version

Digital Ultimate edition, because Play anywhere.
I leave home the morning of the 24th, and I have a Laptop that should run it fine.

as long as it’ll preload, i’ll be racing the 23th

Ultimate Steelbook Disc Ver for me, Collectible Car, VIP Pass, & Car Pass & Pre Order DLC all in one package! My only regret is I’lll be at Eurogamer Expo on the Friday It’s released so will have to pick it up on Saturday morning! But I can’t wait! also getting the New Shiny Xbox One S the day before so I’m going to have a great weekend!

If you order an Ultimate in BOX, will U get a normal box and steelbook or one of them?

Will likely buy the normal (disc) edition, MAYBE limited on release day cause money is tight this month for me.

Plus, I don’t need or want all that extra stuff, I don’t care about VIP or early playing (cause I’m unemployed so I have all the time to play nonstop lol) or about DLC’s (never had in ANY Forza) if there is a car I like in a pack, I’ll just buy THAT car instead of the whole pack.

I’m going with the ultimate edition mainly for the early access. If I wait for the regular edition it would be an additional two weeks before I’d get to play it because of work, vacation, etc.

I changed my preorder to the Ultimate Steelbook Disc Version today at Best Buy. With the Gamers Club Unlocked it was only 80.00. (Same as Amazon if you preorder or get it the first 2 weeks of release)

Already ordered digital ultimate. Not a chance of me getting any less than the ultimate edition for a new horizon game.

Ultimate edition disc at best buy for $80 is a no brainer for me. Love my gamers club discount.

Will these add ons be avail to purchase any time soon?

I can’t decide on which edition to get… I know I will play the s**t out of FH3 and will most likely end up buying the car pack at some point… but I just can’t decide if I should save waiting and pay the £80 odd straight up or wait to see just how much I play FH3… Opinions and suggestions please…

I’d personally go with the Ultimate Edition, saves money in the long run.

AliDRG, I would recommend the Ultimate Edition, especially if you plan on getting the Car Pass anyway-it’ll save you money in the long run. And BTW, be careful with your language-I once revealed only the first letter of that same word and still got a Mod Edit.

I’m definitely trying to go for the Ultimate digital edition from the windows store for the early access but im concerned. Does the early access apply to PC players as well?