wheres the may dlc clue?

Except your comparison of chinese knock-offs is all in reality, while I’m comparing fantasy cars in fantasy games compared to their real life counterparts. They could be the Rolls-Royce of their world.

Just to be honest with you, I’m trying to play mind games, since this thread has derailled with all that Rolls-Royce discussion. If those fantasy cars were in real life, I’d call them Rolls-Royce copies. :slight_smile:

Here’s the answer; 9 cars from forza 4 and 1 new replica. Clueless?

3 Likes

ahahahahahahaha, very good answer.

Does it not say somewhere in the week in review that there doing something thats why week in review and rear view mirror are not up in news forums, just in top bar. so it could be up after they fix that issue

There’s a Rolls Royce in the Getaway, it’s only in one cutscene and cannot be driven, it’s pretty spot on and I didn’t look for a badge to see if it was licensed. The National Front matey owns it, think his name is Charlie.

I can give you a clue, there won’t be a car from Zuffenhausen with the engine in the back ; )

1 Like

Considering rolls royce is very classy in the way they do things and like to hold up there big reputation I wouldn’t think they would let a car game have the license for any of there cars to then mod them crazy and see them getting hurt on the tracks hell in real life rolls royce hides there broken or smashed cars and try to keep it as hush hush as possible

2 Likes

‘mind games’ aside, they aren’t licensed, so they aren’t Rolls Royces. And I could care less about mods. Without the license, they are nothing but a Chinese knock off.

I’m still wondering how this thread isn’t locked yet?

You can’t safely say those unbranded Rolls-Royces are Chinese knockoffs, they may worth even more than the most expensive Rolls-Royce in real life. The only sure thing is they aren’t Rolls-Royce.

edit. that was odd. when I post my link said another thread. but the post went into the May DLC thread.

i personally would like to see some of those cars too i have a thing for the 2 door jag british leyland racing 2 door xj6 from the seventies but thats for the car wish list…

1 Like

Still hoping for racing cars

Can people please refrain from turning anything with the word DLC in it into a Wishlist.

still don’t understand why they cant hand the DLC car list to the mods, if they don’t have time to make an official announcement. A little information goes a long way.

1 Like

Any news on the Clue Thread, anybody have any links to the Thread?

Well I’m hoping one pops up in the news discussion threads tomorrow.

Wow…even I’m surprised there’s not a DLC clue thread yet. I guess it doesn’t matter in the end. I can’t help but wonder if that so called “leaked” list is somewhat accurate. Perhaps a reason why there’s no clue thread? Either way, definitely itching for more cars. I’ve run out of ones to buy. lol.

Still waiting for official word, for sure.

Clue thread will be up tomorrow morning around 10 o’clock.

Source? I’m not trying to be rude. I’m actually wondering.

I asked turn 10 on facebook and they said it’ll be up around that time(pacific). They also said that the official pack will be announced on Tuesday, as usual.

1 Like