Where to start? Horizon blows. :,(

I don’t know how they go so wrong making these games. I thought you were supposed to make them better the next time. Horizon one was excellent. Horizon two was almost a perfect comeback. Then…they took horizon and threw it in the garbage with horizon three. Such a terrible game it makes me sick. Now current horizon four! Makes me feel like I’m playing horizon two again its great. Until I want to race… Stuck on a loosing team almost every time. Even if I win I still loose. Not only that but only being able to race s1 and s2 all the time with the occasional A class makes me not want to play at all. I would like to see motorsport multi-player lobbies for horizon. So I get to vote on each race not a road trip and I could play games like cat and mouse or infected like the good old days. Choose a hopper in the class I want or what ever happened to abcs that was the best game mode ever. I will not be getting another horizon unless I see some much needed improvement in multiplayer. I could go on but I’ll stop there. I feel like people don’t have the same issues with horizon as I do just thought I’d throw this out there. See what yous think. I doubt horizon will change for the better. :frowning:

3 Likes

Im guessing you dont read before posting
They have announced a change in multiplayer coming next week

But hey you can make a generic character do a chicken dance and dress him like an escape mental patient hipster so who cares?

5 Likes

Just got the game recently eh? should have read the forums first before purchase…

3 Likes

What version do you have? Digital or Physical? I can understand if you had a physical disc and taped it to the end of an air hose, but I don’t see how the Digital could blow air?

4 Likes

Thank you for the feedback.

1 Like