Where are B,C,D Races in Multiplayer?

Agree, you have 7 classes in game but you can only race 3 classes online its just insane.

2 Likes

I’ve been playing multiplayer a while now and never had a race in any class lower than A, am I missing something?

I would like that too, but before that they need to do some drastic changes to the overall MP design, because otherwise I still won’t be touching it. The current heavily S2 and S1 (in some rare occasion also A class) oriented races are probably the result of the statistics from FH3, where people mostly chose these classes (although most of them couldn’t handle their S2 class cars at all). If we get the lower class races and it is up for voting (like in FH3), the voting options should be D, C or B not B, S1, S2.

1 Like

Please no voting system. That was the worst part of FH3, by far. In FH3 there even where D/C/B, don’t think there ever where B/S1/S2, but D/C/B only meant that the normies voted for B. That meant that the next voting session was between C/B/A, so the plebs voted for A, and next voting was B/A/S1 and then, bang! You where stuck in an infinite loop of S1 and S2 races again.

1 Like

My humble opinion, they removed D,C,B because it was not fun having the free roam thing.

In FH3, D,C and B were mostly FH veterans. Less speed but more skills required. Just expect it will come with Jan update.

1 Like

Even if I had to use the lower class cars in free roam, i’d enjoy it LOL I can tune anything! It would be funny to see those slow cars trying to make it up a steep hill lol. I guess you really would have to stick to the roads to make it to the next event! LETS DO IT

1 Like

I’ve managed to do a few C & B PvP races in the seasonal championships.

1 Like

You can have a car tuned for each class and each situation or somehow have cars that tuned for ALL situations. The only thing different about my vehicles for each class is whether its dirt racing or winter. Obviously cross country you should use an SUV of some kind

I totally agree that ALL racing classes should be represented in online mode. I personally rarely use S2 and X class cars, because to me they are just too fast and nearly uncontrollable at high speeds. Any idiot can tune a car for max horsepower and win races by ramming and wallriding. I (literally) ran into one of those on this week’s trial race…some guy driving a Ferrari F12TDF that was faster than anyone on the track, but couldn’t go through a single corner without wallriding because he had tuned his car for speed rather than cornering.

My favorite car class is A, both for freeroam and racing…fast enough to be fun, slow enough to be controllable. I have a few S1 and S2 cars that I use mainly for Forzathon Live events, and the occasional seasonal challenges that use them. I am actually happy to see recent seasonal races give you a range of PI you can use, rather than sticking you in only one pre-determined class.

Adding D-B classes to online races might even reduce the problems caused by rammers and wallriders. It is a lot easier to recover from being rammed by someone in a B class car than it is in S2, and riding a wall at those slower speeds won’t help anyone.

3 Likes

I do think my tunes are best for MY driving. I dont share my tunes. If I had to figure out the drive system after hours and hours of trial and error, others can do the same. The other reason I dont use other tunes is because you cant make adjustments on the fly. I can drive stock cars but I rather not. Race brakes, springs, roll bars and transmission at bare minimum. My A, B and C class cars are all run on stock tires. Just my preference. I can still get grip while putting down more power. I prefer the power over the handling until I hit S1 or S2

85% of the cars in the game are useless without C/B/A. I see A occasionally but that is it.

I despise S2 and even S1 is usually not that fun - especially Cross Country/Offroad.

I would love to have some good C/B fun where some skill is involved.

2 Likes