When you get bored with FH5's radio

Agreed. Especially when testing. Some auditory cues can help with the fine-tuning, (while others are completely inaccurate and of no help at all, IMO).

I enjoy racing with the radio off mostly but sometimes the nosalgia kicks in, especially when in free roam :smile::triumph:

1 Like

What is your favorite station shown in game?
Previously it says RADIO ETERNA whenever I switch it for half an hour or so.
But now after the patch, I switch to ETERNA for a few hours, it won’t show that’s my favorite.
Not sure if they reset the stats or we are actually still listening to TIMELESS FM :laughing:

1 Like

Race hard, but always be excellent to eachother :sunglasses::ok_hand:

Like I did with FH4, Listen to the classical station. Unironically listened to that for hours, when I was Tuning cars. To be fair some of those songs on there are Bops.

I really don’t like to listen to music when playing video games, and if I’m honest, I rarely listen to music in my 1:1 scale vehicle. Volume is set completely down for me and for the most part, the radio is turned off (unless some specific activity turns it back on to a set station).

Mystikal - Smashing the gas (get faster) From NFSU :smile: nostalgic car customising. But makes me want so many things not quite in this game. (yet)

Prodigy - Spitfire. From FM2 is perfect for dirt/CC

N.E.R.D - Rockstar. From From FM2 also makes a nice skill song with the radio turned down.

Soulwax - Another Excuse from TDU should definitely have been in FH5 if just for the lyrics. :joy:

Fav track from V-Rally 2. I don’t think it has a name. I thought of it when someone messed up my paintwork.:smile::angry:

Menudo - Like a Cannonball. :joy: It’s from the old Cannonball Run movies. So awful, but it’s stuck in my head, so may as well be yours too.

my Favorite RADIO ETERNA was back (from the stats) after “listening” to it for ?? hours.
By the way, this is not just about music, but some talking after you have completed something, or season start / end.

I really wanna edit this video to have the lil’ in game skill streak pop-ups :smile: Hooning round the Ek Balam tree. xD

Either I don’t listen to any music or I find something on Spotify which can vary from turn your brains off (western pop, most of modern hip hop, pop country, R&B…) to little bit more demanding (most of metal, classical…) and all the way to far more demanding music like speedcore/extratone and even japanoise.

Wondering if I could have snapped a pic of that Mercedes in the prologue and if it was actually the FE. :thinking::weary:

No i’m not bored with their radio, because i leave it turned off all the time. it even shows the stat “Favorite Radio Station: none”

Nice playlist. Not sure why they wouldn’t add this to the game with songs like smack my b… up :joy:

Ngl, this track from NFS: ProStreet kills me on repeat running lap after lap of Watkins Glen FM7. Reminds me of tracks back on FM2. Sort of paralleling LCD Soundsystem.

In my opinion it shouldn’t. I know more companies handle tickets that way, but an incident should only be closed after verification of the solution or workaround by the submitter. I get that when there are more of those you can’t have verification by all of them and must rely on a subset.

1 Like

As someone who has been in senior management in software development for a long time, I agree. That is not the way a tech support ticket system is supposed to work. Its a crappy way of keeping the metrics looking good when they actually aren’t.

1 Like

Just one question: how is it even possible that Wall of Voodoo did not make the playlist for this festival location? :smile:

2 Likes

I just go to sf70s.com and listen to that while playing. Commercial free. Completely free.

Good call. Gave it a try, enjoyable half hour.

Wall of Voodoo! Haven’t heard that in a while. I’m more of a Timbuk 3 gal myself! :slight_smile:

1 Like