Wheels clutch shifter not detected

Can you let us know what you did? I’m having the same issue with my g27. Quite frustrating stuff.

Eh, null issue now. I refunded on Steam. They’ve clearly known about this issue for a while and don’t appear to be do anything, just piling all posts about it into one thread. I’m giving my $60 to someone else.

I have the same problem. The g27 clutch does not work and is not determined by the game, and the gas and brake pedals are reversed by default. I can’t believe there is so much writing about the problem on the Internet and it still hasn’t been fixed.

1 Like

Hi guys,

I have a Logitech G923 steering wheel.
I have a demo of forza horizon 4.

Now i want to play with the logitech wheel but in configuration i only have default settings.
Do i need to configure each parameter seperately or is there a logitech profile?

Please advice

I have Logi G29. Im using my g29 ın ETS2, ACorsa, ACorsaComp, NFS exc. wihtout problem. But ı cant use FH4 steam version. Cause ı cant see wheel tab in game.

I’m sure the drivers are up to date.
I’m sure the FH4 is up to date.

I tried these;

• GHUB and LGS working same time
  • I just worked GHUB
  • I just worked LGS
  • Remove completely all drivers and setup again.

BUT STILL I CANT USE MY G29 İN FH4 STEAM VERSION. WHY?

Custom gear box not working place fix multi USB to stream version

Cannot connect my handbrake to FH4 steam PC
Please help i have a g29+shifter and i recently bought a handbrake but for some reason i cannot bind the handbrake in game, i read something about a multi usb not supported…
so what can i do at this point in time to make it work?

Can’t connect my shifter to steam version but it works in my friends windows version. Please fix !!!

Can anyone help with my problem of not the handbrake not being detected by fh4 in steam ?

Do you have a wheel tab in controller setting? if have you can map your shifter in the wheel custom profile.
If you Wheel Tab is missing, I would suggest you to submit a ticket to Forza Support Team.
https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

hey, im chasing some problems with playing g29 fh4 in “steam”
the g29 is not working well, or its not working at all, is that because its the steam edition?
is there anybody playing fh4 g29 and running all good?

i just recently got forza horizon 4 on steam and i have a g29 steering wheel and it wont get detected by forza horizon 4 but it will on other games can anyone help me

and another one.

The clutch on my G27 does not work with the steam version too.

Bonjour à tous j’ai un problème pour jouer forza horizon 4 avec mon volant.
Mon volant est decteque par mon ordinateur mais pas le jeu .
Si quelqu’un pourai m’aider je le remercie beaucoup .
Et je sui ñouveaux le jeux donc je sai pas pour koi il decteque pas .