What's your take on Kudos?

No, sorry i usually dont participate in pointless and useless things.

To me they feel like those silly likes in Death Stranding.

they are pretty pointless like any other sheeple media like function

What is this talk about gifting cars getting kudos? I don’t get kudos from gifting cars I only get them from my tunes being liked or something.

I think it’s supposed to be like a player score/rating thing? I honestly haven’t paid any attention to it.

My best guess is it will be the currency used in leu of backstage pass.

What I’m most confused about is how to get them. I’ve got plenty, but the way I get them is haphazard at best.

Someone likes my tune? 0 Kudos. My gift was received? 0 Kudos. 8 people liked my tune? 1 Kudos. 3 People liked my tune. 2 Kudos. My gift was received. 1 Kudos.

It’s entirely random, like there is a dice roll every time I gift a car or get a like.

I’ve got more Kudos than I’ve gifted cars… so perhaps 10 likes is a Kudos?
Gift a car, and get thanked is 1 Kudos?
PG put a bug in the game 1 Kudos?

NO KUDOS to PG for Kudos - get rid of it.
Nobody know what or for why it is there.
All it makes you do is give away cars to people can’t even be bothered to thank you for it - even if it might be a good or bad car.
Waste of time.

I take them as a confirmation that the car i gifted was actually given to someone, other than that i don’t care about them.

1 Like

Part of the intrigue in this game is our having to guess how to accomplish certain things.

For me, this is one of those times. I have yet to see an explanation of how you get Kudos.

I have gifted 31 vehicles and only have 9 kudos. I get tune and design downloads, uses, and likes everyday. I don’t see the point in them.

2 Likes

I’ve gifted 10-12 cars, usually fun with good tune from reliable FH guys.
No dumps, stuff you can use competitively
Have minimal Kudos, not even 1 per car.
Not wasting time or creds on that again.
At least it’s funny the bozos stripped out the mastery, but when gifting it seems to regenerate.
More useless points to keep track of.

They will be useful for something special.

I don’t know what exactly, but they will.

I don’t see the point of them either, I’m at 94 kudos…um so? Is there somewhere we can see a list of everyones? Is it some kind of competition? Right now I just look at that square thinking why? meh

1 Like

Karma/Kudos level should be a window sticker :smile:

I completely forgot about kudos until you commented on this thread. Just shows what a pointless forgetting system it is.

1 Like

There must be bug because I have it at higher than 0. I have never released anything kudos.

Kudos in this game really serves no purpose, be different if it worked like a multiplier for XP, credits or whatever, but it does nothing.

I’d like it if the AMG Project One FE was only given out based on kudos. The backlash. :smile:

Was just looking at them haha. In Metropolis Street Racer and Project Gotham they meant the world.

1 Like

You’re actually onto something there. Imagine if you could only gift legendary cars. Kudos and the gifting system all of a sudden mean something.

1 Like