What would you think of motorbikes being added to Forza?

Would you think it’s a good idea if PGG/T10 added motorbikes to this game? They did have some Showcases with dirtbikes in FH4 and there are dirtbikes as obstacles in FH5 now. I’m not a bike enthusiast but in some games bikes are really fun to drive like Project Gotham Racing, GTA and Midnight Club. There are so many bikes that would fit well in this game like the MTT Y2K bike or the new Kawasaki H2R, the legendary Hayabusa or the special BMW cafe racers they still make. And with all the offroading you can do there is a plethora of dirtbikes they could add both RWD or 2WD. So what’s your opinion?

No thanks. The handling would likely be bad, and they’d need to factor in the rider physics and animations, which I think would be beyond them.

I played Project Gotham 4,and thought the bikes detracted heavily from the game, which otherwise was an improvement on PGR3.

I’d prefer if they featured a caravan or horsebox or some kind of trailer to hitch up to some of the cars. Trailer racing could be a new category of chaos.

1 Like

Motorbike would have a big advantage in online racing due to their smaller size. They could weave through players and cut through corners far more easily then a car.

No, and I doubt they could even do it. Face it, they can’t even get Drivatars to be consistent between main game, trial and Blueprints, so what hope do these delinquent devs have of implementing two wheeled Artificially Intelligent bikes? Ans: zero!

That’s a pass from me. If they did that, where does it end? Go karts. Segway.

(Whoever is flagging this and other of my posts as spam, and I think I know who you are, please stop. It is childish and I have made the mods aware of your annoying, juvenile behavior)

1 Like

Idea is good though but seems beyond the devs ability

I actually wouldn’t mind them, but they would definitely need their own physics system, and cars and bikes definitely can not race against each other. As fantastic as a game it is, Project Gotham Racing 4 is evidence why bikes and cars shouldn’t race each other.

Motorbikes used on keyboards would crush most classes and the accidents would be horrifying.

I thought about that when thinking about snow/sandmobiles.