What is the best/fastest car ? (Help me spend my 20.2k TK please)

So I got 20200 tokens and I want to buy a car with my tokens.
What is the best car and/or fastest car to buy ?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Fastest in a standing mile?
Fastest in a circuit?
Highest top speed in general?
Fastest for Cross Country?

How exactly do you define “best”? Best is, (pardon the pun) at best, an adjective very open for interpretation. For example, some might say that the best car for S2 is the Veneno while others will say it’s the Ferrari 458S. I’d tell you that one of the best cars in the game is the Ferrari Dino because it is beautiful and it is one of my favorite older Ferrari models. It also maintains an affordability factor compared to many older Italian cars related to it. To some, the best car is the winningest car, to some it has a different meaning.

If you bought a tonne of tokens you should be able to buy much more than one car. If you want to buy a good variety of cars that well serve you well in game and online, I would suggest the following:

1968 Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale
2014 Alfa Romeo 4C
2014 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
2012 Dodge Charger SRT8
1995 Ferrari F50
1967 Ferrari 330 P4
2015 Ferrari 458S
2000 Ford SVT Cobra R
1975 Ford Bronco
2015 Jaguar XFR-S
1991 Jeep Grand Wagoneer
2013 Lamborghini Veneno
1982 Lancia 037 Stradale
2010 Lexus LFA
2012 Lotus Exige S
2004 Maserati MC12
1965 Shelby Daytona Coupe
1998 Subaru 22b STi
2005 Subaru WRX STi
1990 Subaru Legacy RS
2013 Subaru BRZ
2015 Subaru WRX STi
2013 Toyota GT86
2014 VW Beetle GRC

And that should help you spend all your credits.

1 Like

PPi is right. FH2 is quasi-realistic, with many subtle differences between the cars. So, there’s no “best” car, unless you provide more context.

The '69 Pontiac GTO is an excellent musclecar in C class, as is the '69 Dodge Charger.

The McLaren F1 does well in S1, but only on pavement. The Mk.III VW Golf GTI is a good D class all-rounder.

The Dodge Dart is great for C class drag racing, etc etc…

It all depends what kind of car matches your driving style, and what you intend to do with it.

Best and fastest are not the same thing. A lot comes down to personal preference and driving style. And as others mentioned what you will be using it for. My favorites by class would be

D - 1968 Abarth 595 esseesse
C- 1966 Ford Lotus Cortina (D stock)
B- 1957 250 Ferrari Testa Rosa
A- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO (B stock) imo the absolute best car in the game
S1 - 2009 Lotus 2- eleven
S2 - 2015 Ferrari 458 Speciale

Honorable Mention - The 1968 Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale (A stock) is a beast in many builds.

Since we are given so much latitude for building and tuning cars almost any car can be fine tuned for your own personal tastes and driving style.

1 Like

If you want a track/circuit car, the Veneno is near unbeatable with that 9.3 handling when you fully upgrade it.

I’ll add that fastest won’t win you races on this game. LOTS of great info above me so I won’t repeat it. But PPi and ipod are dead nuts on.

Best handling car: Lamborghini Veneno

Fastest car: Bugatti EB110

Now I’m just curious, has anyone tried Eduardo’s Veneno challenge yet?

What is the challenge?

The best/fastest car in the world? Easy. Just ask Jeremy Clarkson: a rental car.

2 Likes

It’s funny but reading this thread prompted me to finally buy every car in the game. It cost me about 29 million CR, about 16400 tokens and some real money for the April and May car packs.

I might not know which is the fastest/best handling car but at least I’ve got it!