What is so special about the FFB protocol on XB1?

What is so special about the FFB protocol on XB1?

i am under the impression it is a more accurate system than what is supported for PC and last gen console.

i also believe that the information is more detailed, providing a more “realistic” experience.

If the Fanatec CSR wheel for example could work on XB1 would it be as good as the Thrustmaster TX or would the TX wheel be “better”?

Its really only with the controller, with it having Impulse Triggers deliver fingertip vibration feedback, pc still has better force feedback. The tx is way better than the csr and I believe fanatec has a new wheel coming out soon for xbox one. I say this because I had to warranty my csw motors and fanatec said that there would be a delay because they were making a new wheel and my motors were just shipped I’ve been waiting 3 months. I would wait if your thinking about getting a new wheel at least till thrustmaster releases all the addons for the tx, the 3 pedal set and shifter. I feel the tx is overpriced right now for what you get I got the T500rs setup with the shifter for $550 and its at a much higher level of quality for just being $150 more. I’m using the tx wheelbase with the T500rs pedals and gt rim. I never used the tx pedals or the stock ferrari rim I find it too small at only 10" there still in the plastic.