I stopped playing the game for 2 Days. Didnt try the new patch but downloaded it. Everything worked without a problem before the patch.
After i installed the patch and tried to start the game, the small windows with the Forza Horizon 4 Logo boots up and 2 sec later it closes without any Error message and im back on my Desktop.
It doesnt matter what i close, i have nothing running in the background, no OC, no antivirus or whatever. Tried to reset the Game aswell but didnt work either.
Everything worked fine and now i cant play anymore. Anyone knows a solution? I dont know what to do anymore.
Same thing happened to me. They’re advising us to create a ticket at https://support.forzamotorsport.net/ which I did two days ago… no response besides the auto replay below:
We would love for you to fill out the information on the Feedback Hub so we can get to the bottom of this issue.
- Launch the Feedback Hub app on the PC that is having the problem.
- Select Report a problem
- Fill in the ‘Summarize your feedback’ field and explain in more detail (optional)
- Category > Problem, pick Gaming and Xbox > All Other Games
- Select 5 for problem impact your experience
- Recreate the problem
- While capturing, attempt launching the game
- After the crash, stop capture
Please note the title of the feedback report and send it in a reply to this email.