What happened? Cant launch the game anymore

Hello

I stopped playing the game for 2 Days. Didnt try the new patch but downloaded it. Everything worked without a problem before the patch.

After i installed the patch and tried to start the game, the small windows with the Forza Horizon 4 Logo boots up and 2 sec later it closes without any Error message and im back on my Desktop.

It doesnt matter what i close, i have nothing running in the background, no OC, no antivirus or whatever. Tried to reset the Game aswell but didnt work either.

Everything worked fine and now i cant play anymore. Anyone knows a solution? I dont know what to do anymore.

Thanks …

Same thing happened to me. They’re advising us to create a ticket at https://support.forzamotorsport.net/ which I did two days ago… no response besides the auto replay below:

Hello,

We would love for you to fill out the information on the Feedback Hub so we can get to the bottom of this issue.

1. Launch the Feedback Hub app on the PC that is having the problem.
  2. Select Report a problem
  3. Fill in the ‘Summarize your feedback’ field and explain in more detail (optional)
  4. Category > Problem, pick Gaming and Xbox > All Other Games
  5. Select 5 for problem impact your experience
  6. Recreate the problem
  7. While capturing, attempt launching the game
  8. After the crash, stop capture
  9. Submit

Please note the title of the feedback report and send it in a reply to this email.

Thank you,

Nitro Glitter

same here