What does it mean when people honk at me?

Hello,

I’ve only been playing a couple months so there’s lots I don’t know. Sometimes I will be driving around and other players will come up to me and start honking. The game does not have a way to ask the person what they want.

Usually they are just showing off their ride. Some people spend a lot of time getting a great car with a great paint job. Some people also like to race and want you to chase them. Others are just bored :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have realised that most of the players on The Eliminator are w@nkers who just do not give a sh1t.

1 Like

With 2000 hours+ in the game in free roam 130,000km, here’s the break down in free roam.
2 horns quickly mean “hello” and maybe race around.
3 is 1,2,3 go in a race. 4 horns followed by the chat message “follow me”, means it’s point “A” of start/finish line. Follow to point “B” and horn sounds 4 times again to signal the start/finish. This will be followed with 2 short blasts to signify you got it. 2 short blasts means “yes”.

If driving a lego car on the mainland and someone comes up and gives you one long blast of the horn, it’s telling you to get lost.

That is the way it is.

PACO572