What do you want to see from Photo-Mode?

A couple of tools were added to Photo-Mode for FH4. But for this time round, what else would you like to see included or changed?

For me, I think there should be a “lighting” menu, where you can place different shades of lighting outside of your captured photo, so you can light up the scene or specific parts of the photo for night time. Night shots were pretty terrible for Forza Horizon 4 due to the lack of in-game lighting.

2 Likes

I think the driver should be able to get out of the car… stand by the car.

1 Like

Ive also dreamt of being able to place spotlights on the car. Using extra lights is the first thing pro photographers do anyway

1 Like

The ability to turn it off in options so that when pressing the d-pad when cars with the camera over them are on screen it just quickly grabs them all without having to sluggishly load up a special photo mode. :stuck_out_tongue:

I want the ability to choose season/weather/time of day (ideally for free roam as well), but I’ve definitely missed these options in photo mode (especially since Test Drive Unlimited had them).

Being able to take interior pics without having to glitch the game every time I need to.

I knew there was something else I was forgetting. This would be right up there for myself as well.

1 Like

I absolutely agree with you about the photo lighting thing cause at night time it’s difficult to see my designs from the people who make the said designs in photo mode and you should make a separate suggestion for the photo mode lighting adjuster cause I don’t want people to think that I stole the idea from you unless if someone has made that suggestion and I just can’t find it

Just played it yesterday, and they actually did that. You can also specify where they stand nearby the car and what emote they are using.

While they added new photo options, some of them are somewhat broken.
If you change the weather from dry to wet, the car surface gets the water droplets but if you change it back to dry, the droplets remain. Gravel roads kick up dust instead of mud as whatever was the driving condition when photo mode was activated.

There’s also no direct control over popup headlights, which is another problem. Trying to make a night shot with them when it’s day and vice versa has proven to be an awkward process.

It’s impossible to enter photo mode while braking, so no brake lighted shots allowed.

Oversights or just slapped together by design?

Nothing, dont care about it