What do you guys think, will the intro best these two?

A little off-topic I know but I can’t help but wonder if the intro will be as good as the one in Horizon 2 or Forza 6, I mean, those are some top notch intros right there, every time I see F6’s intro I just want to go out and race someone :smiley:

Eh, I’m not a big fan of the real-life capture reels, although I have to admit as a whole Horizon 2’s intro was extremely captivating. Forza 6’s intro didn’t do much for me but I think they’ll hit the spot in Horizon 3.

For me there’s no comparizon, FH2 intro was another thing from music, voice… you can watch it again and feel pumped. FM6 have less spirit in the intro also the whole game menu, music and voices.

Not saying that it’s not like that, all I’m saying is FH2 intro, although it stills sends shivers down my spine when I see it, makes me want to take on a road trip, while FM6 intro makes me want to race, I guess it’s fitting

I dont know if FH3 intro can pass FH2, that was perfect but i think it would. I’m hyped for this game so much. FM6 intro is good but i dont find that vibe.

FH2 was the best intro ever, with FM6 lagging in my opinion. The FH2 intro was about immersing you into the festival and you felt like you were there, right in the middle of it all, anticipating the drive. I’m sure they’ll do the same amazing intro for FH3!

I don’t know how you can top FH2 intro! That intro was amazing! But, artist will always find new art to make so you never know!

Horizon 2 has 6 beat easy in that. I hope 3 has a festive intro as well