what car you'll b using when you begin fh3

Soooo many car i’d love to drive in the list…I don’t think i could decide.(and there are still 20 more cars i would hope to see in the list (fairlady Z 94,bmw 850csi,esprit V8 amongst others)
There is the nsx R 92,The FJ40,Most of the classics (Belair, fury,XK120), xj220 and the others (mostly cars before 2000 (with a few exceptions) but it’ll all depend on how much i can buy…But i think i’d love a Nsx R 92 or XJ220 as a “first car” (excluding the starter)…If the starters are the one from E3/Gamescom demo, i’d go with the mustang (or the BMW).
Edit: Starter might be a ute, fine by me :slight_smile: so first starter: a ute (whichever it will be)

3 cars I’ll be buying right off the bat -

AM v8 vantage v600 - I have high hopes for the sounds in Fh3, AM know a thing or 2 about making a great sounding V8, would kill for an '06.

04 Impreza sti & 06 Lancer Evo - my second favourite version of either model. Will do alot of miles in these, and have several designs ready. Back to sounds though I hope they sort the evo’s this time around.

Now if only they’d add a 4 door gc8.

BMW Z8 if it gets announced. PLEASE Turn 10 I’ll sell you my soul!!!

I want one so bad as well!! i think its one of the most beautiful cars ever, still waiting for it to get anounced though ;-;

1 Like

I’m going to start off by exploring in a 2014 HSV GTS and will change things up a bit more when I start racing more. I think I’ll also cover a lot of mileage early on the R34 Skyline GTR, R32 Skyline GTR (providing it gets announced) and the Astra VXR.

Definitely one of the buggies, as soon as I can afford one!!! Or maybe a BAC Mono!

I don’t know, I have so many favorites!! Maybe a Japanese import if that will give you an idea.

Well, I already have these cars when I begin:

2005 Honda NSX-R
2003 Nissan Fairlady Z
2016 Audi R8 V10 Plus
2012 BMW M5
2009 Ferrari 458 Italia
2013 SRT Viper GTS
2014 Local Motors Rally Fighter
2017 Ford F-150 Raptor
2015 Koenigsegg One:1
2015 Ferrari 488 GTB
2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat
2016 Ford GT Le Mans
2014 Audi R8 LMS Ultra
2014 Chevrolet Corvette C7.R
2014 Dodge Viper GTS-R
2014 Ferrari 458 Italia GTE
2015 Nissan NISMO MOTUL AUTECH GT-R
2015 Lamborghini LP620-2 Super Trofeo
2016 Holden HRT VF Commodore
2016 Ford Falcon FG X
2014 BMW Z4 GTE
2016 Lamborghini Aventador SV
2016 Koenigsegg Regera
2015 Ultima Evolution Coupe 1020
2015 Ferrari F12tdf
2015 Ford Falcon GT F 351
=26 Cars already.

Ones I will purchase ASAP:
FPV Pursuit Ute
BMW Isetta
Lotus Evora
1998 AM V8 Vantage
Mazda Cosmo
BAC Mono

-To name just a small amount of my favorites.

Not counting the starting cars, it’s been a bit of a tradition for me to get my hands on a Mazda RX-8 ASAP when one is available in a game, and FH3 will be no exception.

The Polaris Slingshot if it really will be in the game.

Otherwise, the 1951 Holden 50-2106 FX.

Depends on what Aussie cars are still to be revealed. So far it’s the Phase III or Sandman but if they add the VH “Brock” Commodore or E49 Charger it will be one of those. So many good cars to choose from with so little space on the roster.

For me it will be the 2014 Range Rover Supercharged(which is actually a $130 k Autobiography) because it’s only like 85k and I love it

Although I think the new Z4’s look like crap, I’ve really started to like the race version and will likely use the BMW #55 Team RLL Z4 GTE until I can afford the '99 Viper and R32 GTR. The only way this will change is if they add in a Z4MC or a 323ti. If they add one of (or both) in I will be using those second I can buy them.

Edit: Also finally going to make my Fairlady 432 with fender flares. Super excited to finally have flares and it not just to be a vinyl flare.

Drive around with my corrado or e39 (if they are in the game, my past real life cars, not the M5 to be clear :slight_smile: )

2017 Ford Ranger (Raptor) for exploring the map

1992 Nissan Silvia Club K’s

1970 AMC Rebel

2016 Cadillac CTS V Sedan

Now that it’s announce I wanna take the reliant out and hit some tight corners and watch it roll. Then after that probably save up for the reventon love the dash in that car

1995 Cobra R definitely, with the saleen body kit. I can actually use the body kit that looks exactly like my car, but Saleen is bae.

Good old fashioned Mazda Rx7 FD here! Well balanced for racing on tarmac, drifting, and hopefully (for the love if everything that is holy) it has a proper freakin wing.

1 Like

If they have the RB kit for it it should at least have a ducktail wing and maybe a huge GT style wing like the RB 240 has. But other than those I agree they need for bodykits and WINGS for the FD like drift wings and what not.

Waiting for 2017 Ford Focus RS