What are a few of the less urgent issues you'd like to see changed?

I know about this workaround, but even that isn’t 100% safe, as I’ve lost good part of a day, even having done that workaround. Having a save button, is a simple, and I mean a “simple” thing to code, why not add it?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fix the leaderboards.

1 Like
  • Fix the scoreboard size on the screen during playground games.
  • Show Players ping in online races
  • Dynamic cars during the eliminator so it wasn’t so repetitive
  • FXX & Boneshaker balancing (slight nerf needed)
1 Like

This drove me crazy in the Crew 2 too, knowing that I found the game a year after it came out so there were cars that I would just never own. I disagree that they should be in the autoshow, but at least make them rare or very rare wheelspin rewards. That way they’ll stay valuable and special for those who got them originally. some of the hardcore day one fanbase, but it doesn’t make it completely impossible to obtain if you miss week 3 of series 6 or whatever. This would also make the cars more likely to appear in the auction house. They’d still probably go for 10-20M, but right now there are a few cars that you couldn’t get without spamming the auction house for who knows how long hoping to grab one for 20M the second it appears, which may be hours.

The thing that I would like to see, and I’m very much hoping that someone tells me that this is already fixed, is being able to toggle the PR stunt popup to compare you to global instead of friends. I know that I’m in the top 3 of the 3 people I play with. How about the other 2,000,000? Yes I can go in and check in the map, but if there is going to be a popup, can it at least be useful? I was searching for a solution to this and apparently this has been an issue for the last couple FH games and it’s never been addressed. I hope it’s different this time.

sort for recenty added cars in ALL carlists

abillity to delete/cheapsell/gift a car EVERY time we get car

1 Like

Just revisited this thread after starting it last night. Some really good points listed. Not sure if it’s been mentioned, but…

-Have some sort of tracking system to show which of our tunes have been downloaded, liked & used, (just like it is with design & paints).
-In the tuning section, arrange wheels by weight. I waste a ridiculous amount of time searching for ones based on weight first, then looks.
-Get rid of Kudos, pretty please. Any “extra space” freed up from removing Kudos should go to increase the number of saved tunes we can have. If we don’t change that trajectory, I’ll eventually get fed up with having to delete old tunes to make new ones, then I quit playing, (just like F4).

3 Likes

After testing both new MGs yesterday I was reminded of what I wanted to list as well.

• Better balancing of new engines. Currently the performance of a car is overly determined by which of the meta engines it can swap. The last stock engine that was on pace with the meta ones was the Aston Vulcan one if I remember correctly.

The stock engine of the MG XPower is even slightly better than the infamous NA LS V8 but with the centrifugal aspiration the difference is like night & day. So, V8 swap or significant performance loss.

The MG3 has a centrifugal aspiration but it’s so weak that in the end the VTEC swap is the way to go.

It’s just sad.

1 Like

Same is true for Lotus Elise Sport 190. Stock engine even has centrifugal supercharger swap but its still trash compared 3.2 L I6 from Bmw M3. There is literally no reason not to swap it. Same thing also true for Ktm Xbow R. Its Stock engine is useless. Either go for 3.2 L I6 or V8 racing.

In MP events, I wish there was a way to tell if you’re about to race on asphalt or off-road when you’re on the vehicle selection screen. I’m sick and tired of trying to do cross country on slicks or road races on off-road tires.

It already does. The first screen you get after joining the event tells you the type of race and even the tracks you will be racing on. Now if you are talking about the trial you actually have to look a little closer but the info is there.

1 Like

Thought of this while playing FH4, but a quick “Relist” option for auctions that end without being purchased. As it is you have to go the menu, reclaim the car, back out two or three times, go through the whole car list, find the car you want, and enter in the same exact numbers. Seems like a no-brainer.

Speaking of auctions, I’d like to set my own lowest price. They all but make some cars unsellable with their minimum lowest price.
Would also be nice to have the red outline of the car you’ve selected from your garage to auction were a little big bolder, and by a “little bit” bolder, I mean a lot. No reason to have to squint my eyes to see which car I’m getting ready to auction when playing on a 55" TV.

2 Likes

Reset wheel spin prizes to what they were when the game launched. I got two horns, which I never use and 1000 credits last night.

3 Likes

More

Open Racing

Object in the track(board/lamp post)

It should disappear within a short time and it should not respawn.
In some city track there is lots of object on the ground from last lap poke my car and redirect me into a wall when I am 1st place. It is dumb.

Other:

The yellow score display in the middle of the screen.
Please move it higher or move to left top corner. When I am driving a truck it block my view in chase-far cam

Playground games

Again. The white message in the middle of the screen block my view when I driving a truck in chase far cam.

I agree, change car, tune car anywhere.

2 Likes

Auction House needs to have increments between 11-20 million. Pretty big jump as it is, whether you’re searching or selling.

Fixing controller issues (exists since fh4)
Fixing some of the strange physics and other “glitches” in physics
And car reset it takes forever in eliminator/playground without the manual reset

1 Like

I’d like to see gameplay streamlined and visual notifications improved

Eliminator:

• get rid of choosing your car at the very beginning (there is only one option)
  • Move the H2H and final showdown notifications either at the top of the screen or make them smaller (this should also be done on things in Playground Games)

General online play:

• Get rid of Wheelspins when at the end of Eliminators and in the middle and end of Horizon Opens, Tours, and the Trial (this would allow the player to use them when in free roam where they can then sell already owned cars and would allow them to get to the next event more quickly)

General game play:

• Stop asking to confirm if a person wants a car delivered to them. That’s why they chose to change their car in the first place. If they wanted to pick it up, they would have just gone to a house or festival site.
  • In the garage be able to filter for cars that you have duplicates of.
  • Re-enable mics in Co-op racing (Tours and Trial). This would allow people to communicate better with teammates (“I’m blocking the AI so you can pass” “I’m passing on your left” “Brake early, there’s a hard left followed by a bridge ahead” “If someone at the back is nice enough to drop out, the rest of the team can win”).Abusive people can be reported with evidence just like other ToS violations.

Other things:

• Make it so people have to sign in to Horizon Arcade. It’s too easy for people to inadvertently be counted a stating an Arcade if they just happened to be at a location where an Arcade is staring, especially if the location is at a festival site or house.
  • Allow for previewing a livery before downloading it.
  • Local language translations for descriptions of Challenge Cards.
1 Like

Credit our accts. for downloads, uses & likes for tunes & paints. No reason to have to claim them first. I spent the first year in FH4 deleting those messages after reading them; not even realizing I wasn’t getting credit for them.

You don’t lose any money anyway. As soon as you collect the money it gives you all the money you have skipped.

1 Like