Welcome to SQB Racing (Squirrley Boy Racing)

don’t think it counts but i get to see fm5 through 1/4in thick glass one a week! just the case though :frowning:

hey guys i got 7 days of xbl if any of you have some tune requests get them in quick. i can’t send cars themselves but i can send tunes send me a pm or whatever way you have to get a hold of me

The latest update made the party invite much better. Even seems to have the ability to join friends already in an online game but have not tested that feature.

Not that anyone will see this by tonight… But I’d like to run a multi class race with stock R`1 and R3 GT3 cars. Thinking 10 laps on Hokenhiem.

Sounds like fun. I might be a little late, but I’ll be there!

hey guys i will be able to join this week if i can get my hands on some xbl gold

Cool would be good to see ya on track again. I’m all out of the free XBL codes tho… I think Twiggy may have one. Will talk to him later about it.

don’t get too excited guys my stupid power supply died on me yesterday so now i have to find one of those…there is a possibility i might have another xbox i can use but i’m not gettin my hopes up, and i would have to use a different gamertag so i wouldn’t have any of my cars :(…needless to say i’m not happy i get a chance to get back on the track and my equipment takes a dump

If you sign into your account on another xbox doesnt that give you access to your cars etc as they are out on a cloud or are they local?

ok so here’s the deal guys my xbox won’t turn on long enough for me to save my account to the cloud so i’m gonna just try to get a power supply as soon as possible

sup guys i gots me a power supply and i’m ready to race, well kinda…i gotta get me some xbl gold first but i think i got it handled

uuummm ok so maybe i don’t have it handled although i do still have good internet and the ol’ xbox is still running strong. xbl gold next week for sure though i will be there no matter what i gotta do!

Dont forget this week we are doin some nascar stuff… either the Chevy or Ford stock cars built to R3 class… I have tunes for every oval and a road course tune as well if anyone would like them. For the Chevy only tho, but I’m sure the settings would work on the ford as well.
Figured we’ll run 2 ovals and 2 road courses. Motegi and Indy ovals, Road America and not sure yet what the other track will be…

Sup sqb… Any chance we are going to run any kind of series?

whoa! how long has it been?!!?
uhhhh… hello hello hello…

Well i now have an X1, so we can get something going with FM5…

What night would be good? Still going to continue Thursday night FM4 racing until everyone has FM5.

You’re about a year late to the party but let me know if the Thursday races will be on FM5. I’m always up for some good racing.

Forza 5 Spec series:
BMW M1 - B600
Enduro series - 1 Hour races.

Build:
Sport - Intake, Suspension, Weight reduction.
Race - Flywheel, Brakes, Front & Rear roll bars, Clutch, Drive line, Differential, Forza Aero.
Tires: Race compound, Front:275/30R19
Rear:315/30R19
Any rims.

Track list:
Week 1:Prague
Week 2:Yas
Week 3:Bathurst
Week 4:Nurburgring full
Week 5:Long beach

We start next Thursday

Boooooooooo!!! Should be modern muscle not this junk!!

Sorry, didn’t see the invite until much later when I returned to playing. I’ll get a build together by next week and see if I can put in a few practice laps before then. Lots of other games impacting my Forza time but I’ll get it back in my regular routine now that we have races going again.