We need a remaster of FM3

I think FM3 would be a perfect game to remaster. Me and lots of other players in the Forza community enjoyed it, and it really was a fantastic game.

What? Why? It’s the same game for years. We need new simulation type game, not some old games.

Game developers do sometimes remaster older titles. Plus, as far as I’m aware FM3 is still played by a lot of people, and I think that some people in the community would want to see it remastered.

They do it for games where it makes sense. I don’t see much difference and newer games are rather better. What do you need from M3?

It’d just be nice to get the opportunity to play it again. Plus, there were some features/content in the game that aren’t in the newer games anymore that would be cool to use again.

Yeah, but you need to count it. M3 would be pretty expensive and almost nothing good from todays standards. It’s very near to impossible from cost perspective.

Plus another thing I didn’t really think about was licensing. If I remember correctly, they don’t have the licensing for some of the manufacturers in the game anymore (Seat, Suzuki and some others).

Sure, but you don’t have another license either. It doesn’t make any sense to release old nobody cares game with huge license payment. It’s has no better physics, graphics, weather… it’s old racing game :smiley: But some other games are still on market so licensing varies. Maybe for few cars it’s easy.

Remastering an old game in a series would be a dumb decision. best u can hope for is that the next motorsport game has fm3-like feeling to it. also dont forget if t10 did remaster fm3, it would have a very outdated car list.

Having an outdated car list doesn’t really matter too much if it’s a remaster. NFS Hot Pursuit was remastered and the car list there was dated. Ik that’s a poor comparison, but I don’t think people would mind too much.

I think that would be very cool if Forza Motorsport 3 ever got a remaster! It definitely was one of the most popular racing games on Xbox during it’s prime time. Plus it would be nice to relive some good times with some of my favorite cars and tracks!

Sure FM3 might be a little bit dated when to comes to the car list and some of the physics while racing. I bet a fix up here and there might make things work, but I don’t really know. But hey you may never know, remasters do happen, and I believe it would make a bunch of gamers like myself happy to see a game like FM3 be remastered!

1 Like

I agree with you 100%. It may seem slightly unrealistic to remaster it, but the demand is definitely there for FM3 to be remastered, and plenty of people still play FM3. It would definitely be an awesome thing to see remastered, and I hope Microsoft/Turn 10 will be able to do this in the future.