was it worth it turn 10?

The piling on is not attractive or cool.

OP, growing pains. Try to look at the bigger picture. I can definitely understand some of your frustration, and trust others do as well. After a certain point, you gotta move on and see the positive. It doesn’t mean you have to ignore the things that frustrate you, you just try to control them like we all have to do as a society.

…and you can find some very positive moments with FM5 and the people that play. I have my most special moments actually with a bunch of drunk Friday night guys who are just looking to hang out. Eventually the franchise will mature for this console, it’ll be fine. Some of us chose to go with it, there is absolutely nothing wrong with being patient, and there is nothing wrong with your personal opinion.

Im loving Forza 5 and have made more friends in FM5 than any other Forza in the past. As for content well Forza 5 is only the beginning Turn 10 have gone for quality rather than quantity so future Forzas will be built on the great foundations of Forza 5.

1 Like

I am having tons of fun with Forza. I got my moneys worth

4 Likes

I like how they locked my thread and buried it in the general gaming forum because I actually presented a well-reasoned platform of criticism, but this one gets to stay here.

Well for one the OP here is asking for thoughts. He says right at the top he does not have it cant afford it but says

Where you post

Now, I didn’t lock yours but I would have. At least the OP here is asking what the people who have the game think. Not just getting upset because it’s not everything he wanted in a game. Now if you have any questions feel free to PM me.

1 Like

I see where your coming from. I do agree compared to other racing games the cost out way the game. I have forza 5 xbox one and the thrustmaster wheel. That being said I love racing games. I have played my fair share. I paid to have a new system with new physics and something to keep me entertained for a long time. You could race for hours just on rivals that right there is one of my favorite things. I dont remember this in forza 4 but then I didn’t have Internet. I really liked gran turismo 6 but the play is terrible past beating the races in single player no rivals ai is terrible no competitive side to the game at all. That being said there were no dlc s and a lot of tracks and cars. There are ups and downs to either aspect but I like the better physics alone to warrant the game. There is so much quality to the game in so many aspects that you dont see in other games. MY BIGGEST GRIPE steering wheel selection I should be able to at least choose from the popular 5 wheels available on the market I really wanted a clutch and shifter setup but still waiting on that. Aside from that its a great game. I do hope project cars pushes them to be better.

Hmmmmm? " was it worth it?"
Yup! I’m enjoying Forza 5 a lot. Does it have issues? Yes!
Would I do it all over again? Definitely YES!

1 Like

If anyone actually remembers forza 3 and 4 when it first came out there was many different problems with it for one, so stop living in the past ok we all loved forza 4 if we didn’t we probably wouldn’t of bought 5, Forza does have a lack of dlc but look how long it’s been out for I mean come on how can you criticize it so early, Turn ten are working on what we ask for so it’ll be like forza 4 but better in every way, Everyone I’ve known who’s had forza 5 hasn’t been disappointed have been quite the opposite actually they’ve become fairly addicted to it just like me.

so run it down from a 3rd person view but get your head in the game if you wanna know what the real feel of the game is

p.s

also the breaking now I find so much easier :slight_smile:

for me it was worth it, I am enjoying this game very much