WANTING THE COMMUNITY TO STAND TOGETHER

Hey Guys
real quick i want to know what you wish in a racing game?

before i go deeper in the title of this post
i have been in this Community since the beginning of Forza 2
and have hosted many years of Racing events Currently a Main Admin for The Paddock Sim Racing
So i have been doing this For awhile now as have many of my racers
if you have social media you have noticed the incredibly high dislike to the newest Title release of Turn10 studios
Forza Motorsport 7 many have claimed " its the Call Of Duty of the racing World"
for gamers this is not regarded as compliment in anyway

for the Community many have no quarrels for its just a form of entertainment to them
the sim racers or the die hard Community member that have weeks or months of there lives into this “game”
Its much more then entertainment for us in our life Racers Blood flows through us

asking as fellow Community member as someone the understands the struggles of watching this very beloved Series nose dive

I ask you Community How do we Fix Turn 10 for the dark side.
-do we boycot
-write letters and to where
-protest out side Turn10 studios in Seattle

If you have any ideas or have an opinion i would like to hear it and ill try my best to keep checking this post
and until next time I’ll see you on the track

You thought it was that easy Manteo? Defending the devil does nothing but send you to hell.

5 Likes

Hey Guys
real quick i want to know what you wish in a racing game?

before i go deeper in the title of this post
i have been in this Community since the beginning of Forza 2
and have hosted many years of Racing events Currently a Main Admin for The Paddock Sim Racing
So i have been doing this For awhile now as have many of my racers
if you have social media you have noticed the incredibly high dislike to the newest Title release of Turn10 studios
Forza Motorsport 7 many have claimed " its the Call Of Duty of the racing World"
for gamers this is not regarded as compliment in anyway

for the Community many have no quarrels for its just a form of entertainment to them
the sim racers or the die hard Community member that have weeks or months of there lives into this “game”
Its much more then entertainment for us in our life Racers Blood flows through us

asking as fellow Community member as someone the understands the struggles of watching this very beloved Series nose dive

I ask you Community How do we Fix Turn 10 for the dark side.
-do we boycot
-write letters and to where
-protest out side Turn10 studios in Seattle

If you have any ideas or have an opinion i would like to hear it and ill try my best to keep checking this post
and until next time I’ll see you on the track

You thought it was that easy Manteo? Defending the devil does nothing but send you to hell.

Wasn’t actually that hard.

8 Likes

Multitagging, spam and reposting. I feel an easy ban coming on.

6 Likes