VIP rivals

On the VIP rival, how is it that the top times have the car putting out almost 1000 hp in the replays and the car only has 399 hp?

1 Like

Apparently you can still tune the car in the race menu even though the restrictions are stock. The car still shows up as stock on the leaderboard. There are several downloadable tunes on the leaderboard that are not stock They show up as S class in the my tunes section.

1 Like

Everything is broken. Can’t believe it. PC release was a mistake (first because of all the whiners, second because it took resources that would have been better used in bug elimination).

1 Like

PC players have every right to complain if the game has technical issues.

I do think that the PC version should have released with the Xbox One X version though, it obviously wasn’t ready.

1 Like

Yes, if it’s the game’s fault. But I have seen so many complaints from players that either don’t have the minimum requirements but feel it should run anyway because XY does so too, that run tools like Riva in the background and wonder why they have issues and more. With PC gaming it’s never your own fault, it is always the game. I would not want to have to deal with that crowd, not for the 100.000 additional copies that are sold on Windows 10.

1 Like

If you’re under minimum requirements for Windows Store games you usually can’t even download the game. I’ve seen lots of people with PCs that are way higher than recommended have issues. Rivatuner shouldn’t cause issues, that’s the game’s fault, even with it off and everything set up fine the game runs poor for some people.

You’re also generalising a lot of people, just because you see complaints on the forum. People that are unsatisfied (valid reasons or not) are always going to outnumber happy people on the forum. All the posts from VIPs and Xbox One players over the last few days show that.

1 Like