VIP Membership Question

I tried to search as much as I could before asking this question…

Is there any benefit to purchasing the VIP Membership this late in the game?
More importantly, if I purchase it this late, do I miss out on all the VIP cars gifted to players thus far?

And therefore, my main/only benefits would be the increase in credit earnings per race and the original five DLC cars?

I’m puzzled here. Don’t want to waste $20.

You won’t get any of the VIP cars that have already been gifted - only any new ones T10 might decide to provide. Up to you whether future cars are worth it or not. Credits are easy to come by in this game so IMO “increased credit rate” is not a worthwhile.

1 Like

You still get the 5 VIP cars that come with the pack I believe. 2013 Ferrari 458 Speciale, 2012 Aston Martin V12 Zagato, 2013 Lamborghini Veneno, 2016 Ford Shelby GT350R, and the 1997 McLaren F1.

Edit - Whoops, didn’t read the OP properly.

Waste of money if you ask me . Ive always been a vip since they made it up. Sure you might get some gift cars with some paint on it but you can just download paint yourself, you get a little extra money but the way the games economy works you get plenty of that anyways, and the vip rivals haven’t been updated forever it seems . But if you want the vip car pack you could go for it but its seems to be a bit pricy for just that…