VIP and Reward Tier Badges Not Unlocking

I started the game on TIER 7 and the golden badge unlocke. But… i reached the TIER 8 on the next day and the game never updated my badge, it is stucked on golden. I already try anything like everybody here, and still nothing. Please TURN 10 fix this!!!

1 Like

I also get al the VIP bonuses but the badge isn’t unlocked. You can see the crown for VIP at my name, but the game doesn’t recognize it.
The other problem is that my game not recognizes that I’m level 8 with “Forza Rewards/Forza Hub”. This is another badge that doesn’t unlock!

Please give us a solution for this problem! I like to show that badge to my friends/opponents online.

• I bought the Ultimate Edition and played it with early acces, if you guys need that info. -

I’ve got no vip badge or tier 7 reward badge either. It’s a bit frustrating after paying out for the ultimate edition. Hopefully it gets sorted out soon.

Has this been solved yet? I get the extra credits for VIP and I have the crown next to my name but I don’t have the badge unlocked? When I checked the “manage game” option for forza 6 I saw it said only 94% installed. I uninstalled and reinstalled all the add ons. I have found that the VIP add on is stuck installing and the other two add ons are installing at 0%. VIP add on says 100% but still installing… What is going on? Still no badge unlock

I have the same problem the VIP is installed I can buy the vip car but the status of VIP is not activated in game I haven’t the bonus of xp and credits

Is everyone still having this problem? Also has anyone recieved any vip gift cars from turn 10?

same here vip and car pass on forza H2, forza 6, but some rewards i didnt get, some cars at tier 6 i didnt get, and the forza hub doesnt work with the fast and furious standalone on xbox one, i started the game yesterday , it see’s my achievements unlocked, but only see 1 car and no progress at all , i have unlock 8 cars and only 4 achivement left, my score is ten it should be a lot more, do turn 10 is aware that there is issue with fast and furious expansion ? strange vecause no worries in forza hub or rewards to see my forza 6 progression , but not getting the fidelity cars…

Like other people in this thread the affinity badges seem to be a bit buggy. I’ve maxed out Ford, Audi, Lotus and Ferrari. The first three have unlocked fine but the Ferrari didn’t. The only thing I can think that I did differently is that the Ferrari level 25 came in free play. Ford and Lotus came through career, and Audi came through a showcase event.

I got the same problem, Audi unlocked but Peugeot and Ferrari never unlocked yet.

Same here.
My VIP-Badge never unlocked.
I got problems with the affinity badges also.
My first one (Lamborghini) unlocked just fine.
My second one (Ferrari) did not unlock.
The really weird thing however is my BMW badge. It unlocked just now… at level 16…

I am having the same problem but only with the Tier 8 badge. I have it as gold and then levelled up to tier 8 and no change to the badge. I do have the VIP badge though. Also I didn’t get the car for reaching level 8, I assume that is because you had to be at that level before starting the game.

SAme problem for me… I had early access with the ultimate edition.

No VIP badge, no Tier badge, have to check affinity badges.

Same problem here. I have reached level 25 with Audi and Ferrari but only the Audi badge unlocked. Turn 10 must not like Ferrari achievements :slight_smile:

Affinity badge issues too: Audi and Ferrari unlocked but Peugeot did not after completing Daytona Endurance,

This is getting really frustrating now. After we all spent a lot of money on this game. I have problems with the badges and I havn’t recieved any gift cars for being vip. I thought we would have got some by now. Has anyone else?

Purchased Ultimate edition, I still have the same problem with VIP and Tier badges not unlocking. update: Oct 2nd Received latest rewards, received all gifted cars and money again (which is great, thanks) Tier badge has now unlocked. VIP badge remains locked

I purchased the deluxe edition. No VIP or DLC cars unlocked…

I also have the Rewards tier badge issue. Stuck at Gold even though I’m in Tier 8.

i got the forza6 xboxone bundle on the 15th i have all dlc and vip but the achievments for forza 6 and forza fast and furious have not been working right it seems like the forza hub may be messing something up but im new to xbox one so maybe i did something wrong. i hope turn 10 is working on it i dont see much communication from them on the forums though, otherwise an awesome game

I came here to complain about my VIP and Affinity badges unlocking as well. I just reached affinity level 25 for Audi and the badge didn’t unlock. And after reading here about a VIP badge, I went back and noticed mine hasn’t unlocked either but, the crown is next to my name and I am receiving CR bonuses for races.