VFD 2015/2016 Official HQ Standings/ Results Updated

XxDeLegendxX
I’ll post everything else once I’m comfortable with my car.

Is there any way we can do a later qualifying time? 5 is usually when people are starting to get off of work. I’d like to be part of vfd once again but with the times I won’t be able to make it.

We usually start around that time anyway

VFD Pro 2 Round 1 Section Video. Like to thank Gainedspeeds for making this video

1 Like

Good to see this tourny is still going after all these years! May have to join again once I get a wheel.

Great to see VFD back up an running! If I get some free time I’d love to compete!

When will the banner and name plate be available? Or do we have to make them?

Name plate is up, but have to make sure how Draco wants the numbers to be place.

Rulebook update to Section 1. Section 1.8 Lobby Settings and Bracket format has been added.

Lobby Settings:
Rules

Game Type: Custom
Max Players:24
Laps: 1
Damage: Simulation
Collision: On
Drive Type:RWD
Car Restrictions
Performance Index: A Class 600 or Higher
Curb Weight: 2100-3300

We already kept note of this. Drivers can sneak cosmetic back on with sim options on. Telemetry will be checked before the first battles of the lobby.

Brackets for the Pro 1 series is 32 driver elimination, and the Pro 2 series is a 16 driver elimination.

I’m signed up and looking forward to competing.

Damn I need to get back to the FORZA grind. But also need to get a wheel for the xbox one.

Name Plate is up. Search VFD in the storefront. Creator is OG Draco.

Can people like me join in?
I’m 6 hours behind the east coast and don’t get home till around 11pmEST.

I can get people in late Thursday night. I’m usually on late anyway

Dai and myself will try and work with everyone for qualify’s. Be sure and send a msg to ether Dai or I a few days in advance if you need a later qualify time. Also please be reasonable with your time request if you cant make our regular scheduled time.,

P.S. this is the only thread worth posting in on this whole site. FORZALFG, the only place to be.

Yo how do I sign up

Its in the 2nd post, beside pro 2 dates, there is a link

Click the lnk
VFD 2015/16 Promo

How do you guys track your build restrictions? doesnt seem possible as far as I’ve seen. How can you assure a drivers curb weight aligns with the rear tire size

Making a form so everyone can post their build. Only the main judges will be able to see it. From there we make the car with that build. Also drivers have to post the car up in the game. We download the car, look at the weight and can check tire widths in forzavista. Once we download it drivers can take it down, so those sneaky ones won’t try stuff. The way we were going to do was too harsh towards tune privacy, but it’s the 100% way to make sure no one is cheating.