Very long and very technical. Straightforward road races

I recorded a race of my shared event and post the (Forza Horizon 5 EventLab "Mexico At Dawn" - YouTube) here.

This is a 2 lap race on a 59km long blueprint track.
Due to the limitation of auto-route function of the game, you can easily beat (otherwise)Unbeatable AI avatars here, after you get used to the track and find out sections where you can push even the line gets all red.
And because this is a very long race you can get a lot of xp as well.
On this run you see the dashboard of a Ferrari 599XX Evo, V12 NA, full spec all along.

Share Code is 168 362 895
1 lap version of this is 877 440 799
Both “Anything goes” car pool.
Track Toys version(2 laps) is 860 789 220
I think you can also find my other events(and other tracks) by searching(Backspace key) Ruby McR on the EventLab tab.

New Race Track!
I’ve just got an event named “La Selva Grand Circuit” on a very high speed race track I’ve made, a 3-lap race which probably would take 10 something minutes to finish.
Actually there are 2 events which uses the new track and one is “Anything Goes” which means you can use any car you want…any car, any class, any difficulty.
And the other is fixed at Unbeatable for the difficulty and you can only use some of the fastest cars in the game.
Both 3 laps.

Anything Goes version’s code is 103 371 004
Unbeatable version’s one is 548 442 665

Thanks you for your outstanding work on this Track, my favourite thing to do in all Forza Horizon titles has and is always long Races, the Daddy of them all is still FH3 Goliath for me…

This comes exceptionally close to being a perfect race for me, prefer the one lap as I love point to point races… deserves a lot more plays and likes than it has.

The quality of it had me even turn off driving line to not spoil the views any more…